WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones

As we have some, but there are none yet, mate. Daenerys is targeted for end of the year and we won't begin sculpting anything for her until the seamstress is actually making her costume. Right now we are talking to a few seamstress/tailors for their availability, not just for Dany but the others. The great thing about Daenerys costume is that even if they won't be available to start for three months, her costume isn't complicated to design so won't take months to complete (unlike most of the other!). Everyone else's in GoT is very busy!

Here is a pic of that 11CM Obitsu that didn't work out just to show how tiny it actually ended up being. :horror

Wasnt there a child anakin body produced wouldnt that suffice ?

I'd go for a Daenerys. Would've also liked a Drago, a Jaqen H'ghar, a Tywin Lannister, or a Daario Naharis.

I want a Viserys myself. Small chance of that! :lol

You might have a chance at Robb, though. He's pretty popular, right?

Whats great about GoT is that there are so many characters worth doing. Because all of these costumes are very heavy on the tailoring, it won't go fast (though we do love it when tailors contact us- laugh). Robbs a major Stark so he will always be a contender. Once we are ready to do characters beyond what we have planned, we'll feel the pulse of who is hot then and who has grown. Jamie grew and became very interesting this season. Ari has always been cool but which version to do? Too many characters, too little time. :)

It's hard to pick main characters but in my opinion the corner stone of the gOT collection has to be

Danereys, Ned Stark, Tyrion, Jon

Anyone else is just bonus/filler.

Stick me on the list for all of 'em! Really looking forward to it.

I know its not major, but damn what a piece of imagery, imagine how wicked a
Spoiler Spoiler:
would look on a shelf..

^That was pretty awful (in a good way that is :lol). Gotta give the showrunners credit for including that in.

Just thinking, I hope there's not some kind of post-amount/reputation requirement in order to be considered for a spot/s, because if so, well bugger, lol. I need to post more often then. >_<

(I'm on ebay (DRaikos) and I'm a moderator at FFM (Ghost), if that helps any lol. So you can track me down one way or another. ;))

But yeah, if that's not an issue or anything, I really hope to make it on the list for the main four (And HOUND!!!). Then I can start eagerly anticipating the likes of Jaime, Arya, Robb, etc. And pretty much everybody else!

Love the show....

Last edited by a moderator:

I may be in for the Hound too... His helmet would look great on display.

Back