WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones for '12

Lol that would be quite a contrast on the shelf, an armoured brienne would be cool

:lol I hadn't thought about that, even though it's so obvious - the tallest woman and shortest man of the show together. So many characters to love (and love to hate), but these two provide the most consistently enjoyable scenes for me.

:lol I hadn't thought about that, even though it's so obvious - the tallest woman and shortest man of the show together. So many characters to love (and love to hate), but these two provide the most consistently enjoyable scenes for me.

Gregor glegane 7:1
The hound 6:6
Brienne 6:3
Tyrion 4:5

Would be an interesting shelf

Hey gang,
Love hearing your discussion and interests. We have just found someone who can cast metal when we get to people with swords.

I have better news as well. I am looking into this body to see if it will work for Tyrion. It is an Obitsu body, 11CM tall with a head. It looks and sounds right, but obviously I'll need to order one to see for sure. Best of all, it is only $19.99. WGP would make boot feet and new hands for it besides the head if it works. If this works for Tyrion (the body being the big hold up), he would be second.

Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones

Haha that is cool, who's first sorry? Only just catching up

S1 DAENERYS :)

DaenerysTargaryen3.jpg

A part from daenery's have the costumes been locked in? Or ar you still looking for suggestions, personally I'm looking for armoured tyrion, but I'm able to custom that myself but the rest of the costume I'm lost on

A part from daenery's have the costumes been locked in? Or ar you still looking for suggestions, personally I'm looking for armoured tyrion, but I'm able to custom that myself but the rest of the costume I'm lost on

I want to keep Tyrions price down, honestly, so he won't be in armor. Some characters NEED certain things. S1 Dani, to me, needs a half eaten horse heart, her chest of dragon eggs, and her dragons, or at least one. But ideally all three. To do less would be short changing what a great figure this should be.

But I don't want to make every character that elaborate if I can keep the price down on them, so Tyrion won't be armored. At his most iconic I don't think of him armored anyways. That's not to say if everybody writes in saying they want him in armor we wouldn't look to do that for another version though, because your wants are what keep us around. But since it takes so long to make a deluxe figure and we have so many shout outs of other wanted characters, you might want that time to go to doing the Hound, Brienne, or Jamie once we get there, etc. ;)

is it too late to get on the list??
Never too late. :)

I too want an armored tyrion, and I'm loving the armored stuff you are doing so if WGP handle the headsculpt, body and clothing I'm happy to do "upgrades" to Tyrion. TBH I'd probably like both versions - I just watched S1 & S2 again and Tyrion is hands down my favourite character.

I too want an armored tyrion, and I'm loving the armored stuff you are doing so if WGP handle the headsculpt, body and clothing I'm happy to do "upgrades" to Tyrion. TBH I'd probably like both versions - I just watched S1 & S2 again and Tyrion is hands down my favourite character.

Well that's two for armor! Keep letting us know. Tyrion is special (my fav character too) so I feel he is worthy of carrying several different variants: S1, armored, the Hand, um... S3 (laugh) (spoilers).

I can also see the need for our Tyrion to have at least two different heads: smiling and serious?

Just had a thought and maybe take a leaf out of the Asmus LOTR plan - armor sets separate from the figures. After there seems to be 3 core sets of armor worn by a number of characters (Kingsguard, Lannister & Stark (and Ser Jorah)). Obviously the Lannister stuff wouldn't work with Tyrion for size - but you have the general footsoldier, Jaime, Tywin & Jaqen H'ghar. Rob Stark's armor appears very similar, if not identical to Ser Jorah (Which makes sense as Ser Jorah was formerly a Stark Bannerman).

Anyway sure you guys will pull out some amazing stuff.

Back