Weta's The Hobbit statues at SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If all thirteen had been announced, thirteen threads would be OK. Only six pieces were actually announced and on display, so those are the ones that deserve threads. As the others get revealed, we can start more individual threads. All in due time.

Oh, i didn't realize he had started threads for unannounced statues :lol

Shame on you Nazgul! ;)

By the way, has anyone noticed - as well as Gandalf and Thorin life-sized statues, we will also be able to get the 3 TROLLS!!! :thud::thud::thud:

If all thirteen had been announced, thirteen threads would be OK. Only six pieces were actually announced and on display, so those are the ones that deserve threads. As the others get revealed, we can start more individual threads. All in due time.

Oh, i didn't realize he had started threads for unannounced statues :lol

Shame on you Nazgul! ;)

By the way, has anyone noticed - as well as Gandalf and Thorin life-sized statues, we will also be able to get the 3 TROLLS!!! :thud::thud::thud:

:gah::lol For the last time - I didn't realize at the time that only six dwarves were announced, then add in the fact that I was rushing to do this at while at work and you get the catastrophe that occured. :lol -Nuff said.

:gah::lol For the last time - I didn't realize at the time that only six dwarves were announced, then add in the fact that I was rushing to do this at while at work and you get the catastrophe that occured. :lol -Nuff said.

Sorry, I was just meaning to explain the situation. My post wasn't directed at you in particular.

:gah::lol For the last time - I didn't realize at the time that only six dwarves were announced.

Well, technically there were actually only 4 dwarves announced, together with one hobbit and one wizard :rotfl :wave

PS. This post is not meant to be mean in any way, I don't think you made anything wrong and that there's even been talk about banning you is quite ridiculous!

Ban him! Ban him!

;)

So, can we start a campaign asking for Weta to 'Complete the Hobbit fellowship in 1/6 scale in their 'fellowship' attire' yet?

Would it do any good to start such a campaign? Sideshow will probably say, "We've heard you and we will give you the Hobbits in Hobbit attire". Then, they'll forget about it and go back to doing whatever they bloody well like instead.

(I truly LOVE SS but I'm STILL waiting on them to make good on the last campaign. I know it takes a while to go from concept to proto but at least throw us a bone!)

Sorry, I was just meaning to explain the situation. My post wasn't directed at you in particular.

-It's cool. I'm not mad or anything, I think it's all pretty funny and I should have had the facts straight from the beginning. I'm just sorry this got blown way out of proportion. :lol :duff

Well, technically there were actually only 4 dwarves announced, together with one hobbit and one wizard :rotfl :wave

PS. This post is not meant to be mean in any way, I don't think you made anything wrong and that there's even been talk about banning you is quite ridiculous!

Only four? Wow this is getting worse by the minute! :lol

Don't worry, no offence taken - I deserve to catch some crap on this one. :lol:duff

And just to set the record straight, there were no threats of banning me. Anything in regards to banning was said in humor.

Ban him! Ban him!

;)

I agree! :lol:duff

Ok, now I'm done with this.

Last edited:
:lol :lol Are peeps still talking about that. :lol
Thread making enthusiasm....it's addictive I tells ya :rock :lol

I love what we have seen so far from Weta :rock
x :duff

Bring on the trolls!!

2j3fi1u.jpg

r0xi6c.jpg

aaf0oj.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome..

Wetanut got me a Thorin statue from the Con and it should be with me within a week now..... can't wait to be amongst the first to get a statue from the new Hobbit line! :panic:

Awesome..

Wetanut got me a Thorin statue from the Con and it should be with me within a week now..... can't wait to be amongst the first to get a statue from the new Hobbit line! :panic:

Thanks! I'm glad the video came out good. Was my first go at comic-con with the IPad. I also have video of the S&F booth tour that is on my account now and will be posted to TORn FP for all to see who couldn't make it.

Yeah, she said she got you one. You're in for a treat its a great statue and a great way to start this line.

It looks great in your video. Yeah i noticed you and the ipad reflection in a display cabinet! :lol You did a good job, you gave a good sense of what i'll be receiving.

Back