Statue Weta Workshop's Thranduil Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go for this. Thranduil is a really super nice piece and the detailing in the outfit is exception well done.

I think for now I've decided to go for Chitauri commander. It fits more with my collection at this point. Thranduil isdefinitely the current weta piece I want most at the momet though. Looked awesome at sdcc. Perhaps if I had my Tauriel in hand already I would change my mind but she is sitting in my pile of loot at bbts still. Maybe I'll add Thranduil at some point before shipping. Luckiy it seems to be hanging around for a good long while.

Well ****. Just sold some stuff and went to buy Thranduil at bbts, They've had one in stock for like 4 days, and it was in stock this morning, but mother ****er sold out sometime between this morning and me going to buy it. Curse it all. I wanted it for $230, but doubt I'll be buying at $275.

That sucks. Been there a few times with that same situation on other stuff. It is a little more than slightly irritating. Keep an eye out on eBay and see what you might be able to snag it for.

Well ****. Just sold some stuff and went to buy Thranduil at bbts, They've had one in stock for like 4 days, and it was in stock this morning, but mother ****er sold out sometime between this morning and me going to buy it. Curse it all. I wanted it for $230, but doubt I'll be buying at $275.

I hope that wasn't me!! :pray:

I had him in my pile of loot and just had it shipped today. I'm so sorry if it was me :(

That really blows

Lol, probably not. Unless you bought it yesterday afternoon :)

I bought it about 3 days ago and just shipped it today....I hope you can find one at a good price. WBShop may be a place to check if it goes on sale. The shipping on it should be free. Good luck finding one, I'll keep my eyes open for ya

They should make one like this ;)

1zv3mkm.jpg

I bought it about 3 days ago and just shipped it today....I hope you can find one at a good price. WBShop may be a place to check if it goes on sale. The shipping on it should be free. Good luck finding one, I'll keep my eyes open for ya

Thanks! WBShop should be good, particularly if they have a discount coupon available. Too bad I don't get my WB Employee discount at the online store.

Thanks! WBShop should be good, particularly if they have a discount coupon available. Too bad I don't get my WB Employee discount at the online store.

No problem! Hope you get him at a decent price :)

That armor is awesome! Loved seeing him kick ass in it during the trailer.

Yea that layered armor is really awesome, very elegant. I would love to see this as a PF, ah well, one can dream :lol

That armor is awesome! Loved seeing him kick ass in it during the trailer.

Looking forward to seeing him in action in the film too....just one of the many things I am looking forward to seeing!! :yess:

According to TORN Thranduil's warmoose will return, so my dream statue would be Thranduil in his armour on his warmoose.

That would be a very awesome looking statue...

The armoured line would not be of interest to me, nor Thranduil on Moose, though they would be awesome looking. An armoured Erebor guard and a generic Elven armoured guard I would want them, no problem!
The only rider and steed pieces I would like to see made at the moment are Eomer on Firefoot and Drain on Warboar ( Hog RIDERRRRR! ) :lol

Back