Statue Weta Workshop's The Balrog Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure this will ship this month. I noticed that my Weta points/dollars were off on my Thror order. Instead of the 15 per $100 spent as a gold collector they gave me $10. E-mailed asking them about this and auto response came back saying they are closed for the next two weeks, back on the 5th.

I was told by Megan that this is being delayed by the port issues that seem to be affecting other December products as well.

Any shipping updates? Since the first batch has been delayed, I imagine the second will be as well?

Any shipping updates? Since the first batch has been delayed, I imagine the second will be as well?

Maybe not, depends on what is holding things up. If its actual production, then that would push all things back, but if it's shipping/port issues, which seems to be more the case for not just Weta. As such, if production continues, then first and second batches could end up shipping near one another. Unless port issues continue, then everything keeps getting delayed.

I'll be reordering after Smaug ships. Turns out my gold status lapsed and went back into effect after Thror, so no %15 for Balrog or Smaug. At least I'll get %15 on Balrog, but at full cost, possibly less if another price code comes out before I order.

Bad call, you'll end up paying more.

$599-$59.9 = $539.1
$649-$97.35 = $551.65

If some offer appears reordering makes sense

Bad call, you'll end up paying more.

$599-$59.9 = $539.1
$649-$97.35 = $551.65

If some offer appears reordering makes sense

Smaug is the priority for me. I have an expensive round of car restoration coming up so I'm happy to wait. I'd always like to pay less but the higher dollar amount I spend the more Weta $'s at a higher %. It all works out well enough for me.

I keep meaning to email them to see if I get the gold % weta dollars on my balrog and smaug. I became a gold member when I got thror I believe and not sure which came first or if I get the 15% on them if they came right before ordering Thror since I think I ordered them all at once. I should get the 15% though since they haven't shipped and I'm a gold member now.

Smaug is the priority for me. I have an expensive round of car restoration coming up so I'm happy to wait.
I understand.

How often do these 10-15% off codes go up?
From every purchase you get 10% back in Wetadollars. Once you spend $500 in the recent 12 months you upgrade to "Gold Collector" and start receiving 15 Wetadollars per $100 spent. Thats what he was referring to. Actual codes? No idea, in 2014 I have witnessed one single 15% code.

Thanks bro. I was going to ask about the Gold membership.too but you answered that already lol. Does the item have to ship for me to become God status? Because I've only made one order ever and that was with the Balrog

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks bro. I was going to ask about the Gold membership.too but you answered that already lol. Does the item have to ship for me to become God status? Because I've only made one order ever and that was with the Balrog

God Status ain't bad either. :D Yep they are added to your account as it ships. However the amount of Wetadollars you are going to receive is determined in the moment of actual purchasing. So if your status changes between purchase and shipping, your Wetadollar gain is not influenced.

God Status ain't bad either. :D Yep they are added to your account as it ships. However the amount of Wetadollars you are going to receive is determined in the moment of actual purchasing. So if your status changes between purchase and shipping, your Wetadollar gain is not influenced.
Okay, gotta ask. Wtf is God Status lol

How will you know your status. Will it say on my account page?

Back