Statue Weta Workshop's The Balrog Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, gotta ask. Wtf is God Status lol

How will you know your status. Will it say on my account page?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
God Status is when you purchase one of these:
https://www.wetanz.com/orcrist-the-master-swordsmith-s-collection/
No, I am just fooling around. Your typo in the previous posting inspired me.

You can see your status after clicking on MY WETA in the top right corner. Then on the left you see

>name
>status
>D.O.B
>country
>avatar + wetadollars

Those in hand pics are, simply, spectacular. :clap Future grail, indeed.

So, is it fair to say that we already have the best statue of 2015? 'Cause that seems really unfair to all the other future releases this year.

For shame, Weta, for shame. :)

God Status is when you purchase one of these:
https://www.wetanz.com/orcrist-the-master-swordsmith-s-collection/
No, I am just fooling around. Your typo in the previous posting inspired me.

You can see your status after clicking on MY WETA in the top right corner. Then on the left you see

>name
>status
>D.O.B
>country
>avatar + wetadollars
Dude I didn't even realize. Such a derp moment lmfao. Thanks bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

How long does it usually take them to cancel an order? I sent them a message to cancel my 1st balrog order after I reordered and it still shows as active.

Makes sense. There is no one Balrog. It's a species of sorts and I doubt they all look different. So really, a true LotR fan would have several. Army build the Balrogs.

Makes sense. There is no one Balrog. It's a species of sorts and I doubt they all look different. So really, a true LotR fan would have several. Army build the Balrogs.

I would if they had different poses. It won't be my only piece and they will all be in front of my JV epic canvas of him so there will be plenty of Balrogs to be had.

Got the shipping notice! :yess: I actually pre-ordered after the 6 November so it should not have shipped until Feb-Mar 2015, but I guess cancels due 15% off deal have something to do with it.

Just got my notice!

Dear Philip

We're pleased to inform you that your order #556645 has been processed and released to our US Warehouse for dispatch.
The delivery times are approximately:
Up to 5 business days for domestic destinations, up to 10 business days for Mexican and Canadian destinations and up to 21 days for other international destinations

Thanks for shopping with us!

If you have any queries around your order, please contact us on [email protected]

Cheers

The Team at Weta

Back