Statue Weta Workshop's The Balrog Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quote I posted above is straight from Weta themselves.
Thanks man. Missed that just went and checked. Awesome. Sep22 eh. Not bad and almost 2 feet tall at about 22 inches

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks man. Missed that just went and checked. Awesome. Sep22 eh. Not bad and almost 2 feet tall at about 22 inches

No problem. Saw the info and wanted to make sure I pass it on. It's a beast of a statue and going to blow people away in person when they see it.

I think it'll be $599-$699. I think the ES is high

I would go the higher end of that but I'd love $599 for something like this. Its 500 more than I thought but there is a huge demand for this character so I think that will help.

Lucky. My wife loves everything I've introduced to her except this. Last week I guilted her into watching it and giving the movies a chance because I know she'll love them. Conan is another license. Jeez you're a lucky man.

One morning she woke up and saw the Conan dio out of the corner of her eye, silhouetted in the morning light and it freaked her the hell out. :rotfl
True story... :lol

One morning she woke up and saw the Conan dio out of the corner of her eye, silhouetted in the morning light and it freaked her the hell out. :rotfl
True story... :lol
Hahahaha Lol. That dio is awesome. I wish I hasn't passed on the EX. SS will make another :)

I will be getting both pieces. I've got the Daddy Rog but there is no question I will be getting this and I will be getting Smaug. Two total show stopping pieces at Comic-Con this year for me.

If I had the Daddy Rog I would not be considering letting that one go. I have the Light & Fire dio and the SS LSB. I had the 25" Neca one and smaller weta, but sold all but the dio and the bust in hopes of getting a Daddy or a new one. I will be ordering this one, but until I see it in person I am not 100% sure yet.

Just got baby rog again myself, its a nice piece and good for the desk. I also finally picked up the original Weta Witchking statue and man that thing is a masterpiece. I won it for 399 on eBay which I thought was a fair price given what they used to bring.

If I had the Daddy Rog I would not be considering letting that one go. I have the Light & Fire dio and the SS LSB. I had the 25" Neca one and smaller weta, but sold all but the dio and the bust in hopes of getting a Daddy or a new one. I will be ordering this one, but until I see it in person I am not 100% sure yet.

Oh, I'm not getting rid of mine again. I'm just adding this guy to go with him. Fair enough but unless something goes wrong I don't see why anyone wouldn't keep it if they ordered it. The exception being something bad happening in their lives.

I think for an ES of 1500 we might see a $599 price. Fingers crossed...

Yup, plus I think with more quantities made it might be cheaper. Plus isn't the LOTR license cheaper than hobbit. If this is $599 I will be very happy. I know for sure Smaug will not... I think

Yup, plus I think with more quantities made it might be cheaper. Plus isn't the LOTR license cheaper than hobbit. If this is $599 I will be very happy. I know for sure Smaug will not... I think

I agree. I would be very happy with Balrog at 599$ and Smaug at 699$.

Back