Statue Weta Workshop's Bolg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you both.
Josh you made some good revieuws too.
Your camera is made for the close ups,and with daylight you got the best pictures.
Arrived this afternoon,but had to go to evening shift for work,then pick it up at my parents house (11:40 PM) and uploaded the best shots I took.
Should of been here yesterday,but whole The Netherlands was celebrating Kingsday.
And that day everything is official closed. And nobody's working.
I'm very happy with it.
Paintjob is exelent.
Will place it tommorrow next to Azog,maybe I can get some more shots out of it.
Have a nice day all.

No problem and thanks! Yeah, it seems to nail the close ups. I can count on those. That's why I gotta concentrate on the others. :lol I love taking outside shots because you get pretty good ones with that natural light. Like I said to took some nice shots. :rock

ct093.jpg

ofq0jd.jpg

2hghd74.jpg

Kod ‘That one’
Toragid biriz ‘Bring him to me’
Worori-da ‘Kill the others!’
Sho gad adol! ‘Drink their blood!’
Biriz torag khobdudol! ‘Bring me his head!

Bolg looks amazing! Can't wait to see what other Orcs they do from the Hobbit and LOTR. Personally, I would love to see a "Skully" and the original Bolg, I think he eventually became known as Gundabad Orc Captain in the last film, the dude with the red dreads and huge club/mace/sword weapon.

Wow! They look incredible together. Great shots. The poses line up beautifully... except that it looks like Bolg is "sicking" Azog on some foes, but we all know Azog is the one doing to commanding :)

Wow! They look incredible together. Great shots. The poses line up beautifully... except that it looks like Bolg is "sicking" Azog on some foes, but we all know Azog is the one doing to commanding :)

agreed azog and bolg go so well together, just need some hobbits on other side to make on sick diorama, cant wait to get my bolg today, will display with my azog and thorin :)

Min arrived yesterday - great detail - great paint job - tremendous statue. We need more orcs to go with this two father & son pair.

Yay! He's finally home! Don't know if it's gonna work out though. First thing he did was pop off on Lurtz.:thud:

Azog%20and%20Bolg%202_zpscgulcqzm.jpg

Azog%20and%20Bolg%201_zpstrmoue4k.jpg

I%20told%20you%202_zpsnfulufob.jpg

I%20told%20you%201_zpsq6uoj0bg.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0305[1].jpg
    IMG_0305[1].jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0306[1].jpg
    IMG_0306[1].jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 137
@ Treebeardshadow...No, the shin spikes seem perfectly spaced on mine. But there are a few "rough" areas on mine; the belt buckle tips look worn.
@ Darth Milo..That's horrible! What a thing to have to deal with when unboxing. I don't see how that one passed its inspection. hopefully Weta will straighten this matter out for you.
I must say this isn't looking good for this batch of statues. .

Back