Statue Weta Workshop's Bolg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could only take one pic with him, then he(the dog) started snarling. and I know Bolg would not come out the victor....will photo some more on Fri...Its a great piece, worthy of the Hobbit line and ME Weta collection...quite a big fellow

:) got bolg, awesome as expected, goes so well with azog and thorin

Attachments

• 2015-04-30 15.22.27.jpg
    2015-04-30 15.22.27.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 255
  • 2015-04-30 15.22.49.jpg
    2015-04-30 15.22.49.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 254
  • 2015-04-30 15.22.37.jpg
    2015-04-30 15.22.37.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 256
Man... Bolg sure likes pointing :lol:lol

Yes he's very ballsy and rude...he's quite big for $279. Much bigger than Tauriel,Thranduil or Radagast and simply towers over any dwarf which cost only $30 less than Bolg

I'ld put money down that there are quite a few...hoping for it to sell out 2015/2016

I am glad i ordered this piece. Now it says it's low stock on Weta's website, so does anyone know how many Bolg's there are left? Just curious :)

'Bolg' has been showing 'Low Stock' for a good while now since his release. If I'm not mistaken, that notice went up 3 days into his release. Unless Weta tells us, there really is no way of knowing how many 'Bolgs' been sold. I have #411 in the series, but I doubt it means anything, as these statues are not sold in order. I had hit the send/purchase button 5 minutes after her was released and ended up with 411 ( you would think I would have gotten a lower edition number) My friend, who just received hers today has an edition number in the low 100s.

I wish S&F was still up so I could ask them. Maybe I'll email them. Will directly influence when I buy.

I'm pretty sure the low stock is there due to the EU warehouse sold out it's first batch,
there is a new batch on it's way in and I would guess there are new batches on the way
to the other warehouses as well. I have no idea how it's selling and if it actually is on
it's way to sell out.

Just ordered Bolg from weta, my first purchase from them. Really excited for this piece, the new Azog, and the Uruk-Hai.

Question: I was quoted $309.17 upon checkout, but I checked my statement and I was actually charged $317.94. What's up with that? I though I would be charged the quoted price as per their policy they list.

Congrats, I really like Weta. I've since sold all my Sideshow ME items and went all in with Weta.

If you have questions regarding billing, email them and they should get back to you pretty soon. Their customer service is great and I've never had any problems dealing with them.

I did end up contacting their CS and they explained to me it is because they have to charge in NZD that the exchange rates are sometimes different on my end. They ended up giving me the difference in weta dollars so I'm happy about that as I wanted to order more soon.

Back