Statue Weta The Hobbit - Kili

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say they only charge when the item ships, but when you make a pre-order they hold the amount from your account for a day or two before releasing it back. It's only a pre-authorization, but it annoys me because i only have a debit card and can't really afford it to go off until i know it's shipping.

I just tried pre ordering but it failed my card details twice. My bank have said no money has left my account but I'll not be pleased if I've been charged twice!! The order(s) are not showing up in my order details either. I've emailed them...my card is fine and my bank has money so unsure why it keeps failing.

I just tried pre ordering but it failed my card details twice. My bank have said no money has left my account but I'll not be pleased if I've been charged twice!! The order(s) are not showing up in my order details either. I've emailed them...my card is fine and my bank has money so unsure why it keeps failing.

If the order went through, you would've gotten emails saying so.

Are you using a card that they take? They only take Visa or MasterCard.

You won't get charged twice. It should only fail if you don't have the funds in your account, which annoys me because i might not at the time of pre-order, but would make sure i do when they charge you for real, making it a pain if you're trying to buy a limited edition!

On the plus side Darren, the customer service guy, is really good at helping people so if you've sent an e-mail you should be in safe hands :lecture

When I bought Gandalf and Bilbo it failed due to my bank protecting me against fraud. All I did was contact my bank and let them know it was me making the purchase. They had me try ordering it again and it went through just once.

When I bought Gandalf and Bilbo it failed due to my bank protecting me against fraud. All I did was contact my bank and let them know it was me making the purchase. They had me try ordering it again and it went through just once.

This is what had happened to me! I have to contact my bank today. :slap

Finally managed to order. My bank was less than helpful! Took them three attempts to unblock the payment. After passing me through to 3 departments I finally got it sorted. Phew!

My card also failed twice, initially, but worked the third time when I tried the next morning. Bizarre.

I hope the remaining dwarves release over the next year, I'm pretty keen to see them all lined up.

I'm here now. I got in yesterday to just walk around the area and see things I don't normally get to see.

Does anyone know what delivery service Weta use (for deliveries in the UK), just they emailed me that its on its way, but I don't have a clue what service or anything.
It'd be nice to know when it's due to arrive? Do they not give tracking numbers? :cuckoo:

Does anyone know what delivery service Weta use (for deliveries in the UK), just they emailed me that its on its way, but I don't have a clue what service or anything.
It'd be nice to know when it's due to arrive? Do they not give tracking numbers? :cuckoo:

pretty sure its parcelforce mate, ive bought a couple of statues from them but it was a few months back and ive slept since then lol but im pretty sure it was parcelforce 48

Back