Statue Weta: The Hobbit - Dwalin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you not buy something you like just because it's not a limited edition? Makes me wonder just why you're 'collecting' in the first place.

:cuckoo:

I don't have money to throw down the drain, so I'm only collecting stuff that I like AND that is at least price stable. It can allways happen that you have to sell something for whatever reason. I'm just a bit more sightful than other collectors here.

Yes but you can hardly blame me for my comment - you said it was the only dwarf that you liked but then seemed to pass just because it is an open edition. You didn't say you'll wait until you can get it cheaper, which is probably what i'll do myself. No point in rushing out to buy these just yet unless you really can afford to.

My favorite looking dwarf is Gloin. But this statue is f'n awesome!

I've held off on collecting anything from The Hobbit to this point because of cash and space issues, but I love this guy. Don't know if I'll be able to resist. Badass design. (I wonder if they'll also do his younger, be-mohawked self as seen in flashback?)

How long does it normally take for an order to change from processing? ive never ordered from Weta before and its been processing since the 17th

very soon but Christmas might delay it some...mine took a couple of days too

well its finally marked as sent so thats good new. You guys in the UK/Europe what delivery method do they use? Is it a courier or royal mail?

IMG_7346_zpscafef701.jpg

IMG_7331_zpsb60632f6.jpg

IMG_7326_zpsa411bb72.jpg

IMG_7321_zps46023037.jpg

IMG_7290_zpsdef7a0d4.jpg

IMG_7283_zps0d19e33d.jpg

IMG_7276_zps6f66ed0e.jpg

IMG_7222_zps42e40463.jpg

Back