Statue Weta Rivendell Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple of the standard alignment issues, but with something this complex, I'm not sure one could really get 'perfect' at this price point.

To the guys that have it, do you think it would be easy to putty up the gap and paint it?

Bro what is #8711?

#8711 is the product code for Gandalf the Grey Bronze which is also my username :yess:

Only 36 pieces ever made plus 4 AF. One piece is sitting in Weta Cave, Wellington, NZ. One is at Ian McCallen's garden, (all AP). The others I am not so sure.

Last I heard, about 4-5 years ago, (I didn't check anymore), some one is offering a normal numbered piece for 10,000 GBP.

The SRP at the time of minting is about 6,999 USD I think, the last few being more expensive than the first.

Also, it is the only piece of SSW piece that I do not owe.

Whose signature is it? Danial Falconer? Is this is a special edition or something?

#8711 is the product code for Gandalf the Grey Bronze which is also my username :yess:

Only 36 pieces ever made plus 4 AF. One piece is sitting in Weta Cave, Wellington, NZ. One is at Ian McCallen's garden, (all AP). The others I am not so sure.

Last I heard, about 4-5 years ago, (I didn't check anymore), some one is offering a normal numbered piece for 10,000 GBP.

The SRP at the time of minting is about 6,999 USD I think, the last few being more expensive than the first.

Also, it is the only piece of SSW piece that I do not owe.

I'm pretty sure the pricing on GTG bronze was similar to that used on other SS bronzes, early numbers are cheaper and the price increases every 5-10 sales. IIRC GTG was around 5000 for the first 1-5 and closer to 6500 for the last 6.

Is the SS page down for this?

PS: I've never understood why they price things like this?

Very Nice Pics Guru! I just got an email mines almost ready. Has anyone posted a pic of the print it comes with.

Very Nice Pics Guru! I just got an email mines almost ready. Has anyone posted a pic of the print it comes with.

Here ya go.

IMG_2675.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

I`d love to be able to read all of the steps as I`ll never be able to get the EX...

when I load this page all that shows of Josh's pics at first is the top of the couch and nothing else. It looks like an elephant's rear end is on display.

Very happy and whatever needs to be touched up will be easy...If I do not put my face up to this great piece and from 2-3 feet away I notice nothing negative...This piece is in exact scale as Orthanc when I compared the environments

This environment is worth every penny....the size alone makes it worth it

I just received mine and I am really impressed by it. Looks great and I thought the gaps where towers attach to the buildings weren't too bad and really doesn't bother me much. It's pretty much perfect. The sticker was applied pretty well so I can't really complain about that. The art print I could do without, don't care, but I like the fact that I have a numbered piece. Don't want to display without a cover, it will be a nightmare to clean. The only improvement that needs to be made are the trees, they look like globs and for some reason almost all the recent environments are loaded with trees, even the anticipated orthanc pre-ruin. Overall for the price, it's stunning. Best environment so far...

Last edited:
Back