Statue Weta Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and its a long time, and nothing lasts forever, and shows Weta is starting to clean house...if its not viable in regards to profit things end

Makes sense. I have delayed in picking up Rivendell myself. Perhaps it's time to bump it to the front of the ordering line...

:exactly: I was looking at Beorns house, I like it a lot but it's not exactly essential for me though I'd hate to miss out on it. Rivendale I should/need to get and is essential so I may get that even before Minas Tirith.

Last edited:
I don't blame Weta for cutting them off....it's just good to know that Rivendale is about to become endangered and I wanted to share with you all that news...and my excitement for Orthnanc.

I don't blame Weta for cutting them off....it's just good to know that Rivendale is about to become endangered and I wanted to share with you all that news...and my excitement for Orthnanc.

I'm really happy that you informed us about this. I'm considering getting Rivendell instead of Minas tirith. Are you getting Rivendell also?

I'm really happy that you informed us about this. I'm considering getting Rivendell instead of Minas tirith. Are you getting Rivendell also?

Yes i am...ive wanted it for years and now im almost out of time....glad i found out now...

Crap I wonder if I can get them to sell me one too lol. I want an Eisengard but had hesitated thinking I had plenty of time and put my money to more strictly limited things first.

This is still one of my favorite WETA pieces. Still don't have Barad Dur :(

Not having Barad Dur is the main reason I hadn't purchased this. I only want it if I have Barad Dur so I've been waiting for that rerelease.

Ah, I see it now. I think I was originally confused by "not essential" part. Yep, while I am fortunate enough to have picked up the Argonath, I missed out on the original Trolls piece.

Back