Statue Weta Krampus Statues "First Pre-Orders up Q3 2016"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought The Cherub statue from Krampus for 80 Euro ($85) vat + shipping included. (50% discount and 58 Weta Dollars) :clap

20utjz4.jpg

Very nice post pics when yiu get it in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Open edition is tons will be made and will be around for a while. I say take your time when ordering and I have ordered from Weta and they are great. They'll be around so don't order now unless you want to be the first to get them.

Not true they are limited to 750 I got both during black friday with a killer price

Re: Weta Krampus Statues "First Pre-Orders up Q3 2016"

Sorry for the quick ****** pics. I don't have good lighting atm. I'll get them in daylight tomorrow.

I got 145/750...relatively low.

Great statue. Even for 1/6 it has a nice size to it.

I wish Krampus would get released...

617eec05f320157825d2c2d6584b3a30.jpg

6395b174d74a63205b3f23567089a12b.jpg

b6a6d83f142d04e138cdd9c74e022bc5.jpg

4dd5910c9629c9b2e4659417edb722cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

super unique piece, I always loved the design of the dark elves.

Gotta watch krampus this weekend to celebrate!!!!!!!!

I do wish I jumped on one of the two but I wasn't sure at the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Incredible too bad the line is done.

they actually just made a post saying they might make the demonic teddy plush prop a reality

they actually just made a post saying they might make the demonic teddy plush prop a reality
I did see that and hope it happens. But besides that the statue line looks to be done.

That looks very good!
The more I look at it, the more details I discover. For instance, I love how the red scarf is brighter at his back, but around the front of his neck it's dirtier as it should be.
Nice close up pics. Thanks for sharing! :hi5:

It looks very well done but just not my favorite Dark Elf design from the movie.

If they would have gone with this guy I'd have been all over it.

3b6259d56fe6cbb1985fbe8d06a4fccc.jpg

Stekkjarstaur.jpg

There's some others that I like as well but not a whole lot of pics to be found.

I just got these. WETA had them at half price during their Black Friday sale. Worth it at that price.

I'm just catching up with this and it's the most disappointing news in collecting that I've heard in a long time. I was so pumped on getting the Krampus statue! Why the hell is this cancelled? What a heartbreaker

I still really want the cherub but it makes almost no sense to just have her(him?) without the man himself, or any others to follow :mad::mad::mad:

Still a solid standalone piece. I really like the elf.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back