Statue Weta Krampus Statues "First Pre-Orders up Q3 2016"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the Cherub and Dark Elf #2 are shipping now. Anyone pick them up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

No one got both in? Must be because Weta is having there annual Black Friday Sale this year and it's 50% off on all Krampus items. I hope this doesn't mean we don't get Krampus himself.

I don't think the movie was popular enough to support higher priced items like these. It sucks because they look really great. I'd have started with smaller version 'prop replicas' like Trick or Treat has done. Maybe the Evil Teddy Bear and Gingerbread Men. I was surprised when Weta told me they had no plans to make Gingerbread Men - I thought they'd sell like gangbusters...

I don't think the movie was popular enough to support higher priced items like these. It sucks because they look really great. I'd have started with smaller version 'prop replicas' like Trick or Treat has done. Maybe the Evil Teddy Bear and Gingerbread Men. I was surprised when Weta told me they had no plans to make Gingerbread Men - I thought they'd sell like gangbusters...

Yeah this movie is pretty much unknown

Sadly both of you are right and I found out the line is officially dead and no plans to even make Krampus himself. So bogus but I will be picking up one of the 2 from the Black Friday sale. I wanted to get Krampus at least and maybe one day they will give him to us but to end the line with the Cherub and Dark Elf 2 is just plain sad.

As much as I love the movie, there's little chance that I ever would have forked over the $400+ (that Weta most likely would have charged) on a 1/6 Krampus that I only would have displayed for a couple months out of the year. I would have no problem spending maybe $75 on something smaller that I could put on the mantle around Christmas time. Hopefully some other company like NECA will pick up the Krampus license.

As much as I love the movie, there's little chance that I ever would have forked over the $400+ (that Weta most likely would have charged) on a 1/6 Krampus that I only would have displayed for a couple months out of the year. I would have no problem spending maybe $75 on something smaller that I could put on the mantle around Christmas time. Hopefully some other company like NECA will pick up the Krampus license.
Hopefully it's just sad.

At this point, I don't see any new company picking up the license and running with it - without the promise of a sequel. I know Trick or Treat Studios had 11 masks in the works and have released 3 of them. I'm hoping we get more for 2017 like we're supposed to, but it does seem to be stretching it... :(

At this point, I don't see any new company picking up the license and running with it - without the promise of a sequel. I know Trick or Treat Studios had 11 masks in the works and have released 3 of them. I'm hoping we get more for 2017 like we're supposed to, but it does seem to be stretching it... :(

Eleven masks! If you have a link, I'd like to see at least the 3 that are already released. Thanks.

Sadly both of you are right and I found out the line is officially dead and no plans to even make Krampus himself. So bogus but I will be picking up one of the 2 from the Black Friday sale. I wanted to get Krampus at least and maybe one day they will give him to us but to end the line with the Cherub and Dark Elf 2 is just plain sad.

With an obscure license like this, they should have done Krampus first just to get the main character out there

Still not sure and yeah it's being weird this year I cannot proceed to checkout on anything. Let us know how it turns out I'll hold off.

Re: Weta Krampus Statues "First Pre-Orders up Q3 2016"

Post pics when he arrives. I'd like to see pics before I commit to getting both. I know both are probably amazing In hands since weta stuff are great but just in case. The Black Friday deal was great.

Back