Statue Weta Krampus Statues "First Pre-Orders up Q3 2016"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure when my bells will be here but hopefully soon we get the price for Krampus and the order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I would say around 300 but it may be an open edition like the rest but I'm hoping it be a limited piece.

Damn this is pretty cool. I still haven't gotten to see the movie yet, but i plan to soon. These look very very cool. I'd love to just bring the Krampus out every December.

I thought it would be cool to post this here. Weta put up a behind the scenes video on the film and also a behind the scenes on the collectibles they are making from the film.

Just saw these this morning, thanks for posting. I still need to move to New Zealand... :wink1:

Re: Weta Krampus Statues "First Pre-Orders up Q3 2016"

What an... Interesting movie.

I have no idea what I just watched.

Have no idea if I enjoyed it... I'm immensely tired and exhausted. Lol. I loved the designs of Krampus and the snake jack in the box thingy.

Feel like I need to rewatch it down the line once it's on dvd

Re: Weta Krampus Statues "First Pre-Orders up Q3 2016"

What an... Interesting movie.

I have no idea what I just watched.

Have no idea if I enjoyed it... I'm immensely tired and exhausted. Lol. I loved the designs of Krampus and the snake jack in the box thingy.

Feel like I need to rewatch it down the line once it's on dvd

LOL! No worries. I think a second viewing might clear things up.

Very funny movie. I wish it was more horror but I think a second viewing is definitely needed.

Movie was still scary with the dark scenes and the music. I thought it was a horror movie for sure. Fun and loved it. Great for the holidays for sure :)

Nice I saw the movie and it was good! What scale is Krampus?

I asked Weta what scale the statues are, and they said 1/6. However, if I remember correctly, I asked specifically about the cherub doll statue. I'm guessing Krampus will be 1/6 too, but I'm not positive. They respond to questions pretty quickly on Facebook though.

All of Weta's Statues are in 1/6 scale. This line is no different from there LOTR or Hobbit Lines.

Back