WETA Halo statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also a special Pre-Order Price on it at the mo
I will still be waiting too see the Prices of the other Pieces before I decide to Pre-Order

Has anyone ordered direct from Weta before? Do you have to pay upfront or when the order ships? Was about to hit the confirm order button til I read it would take me to the card processing page...

There's a bonus. If you pre-order 3 Halo statues....
Weta Halo contest

yeah, too bad for those of us that aren't "yanks" :whip and the airfare from Australia to NZ is way less then from the USA......

As for ordering from Weta, I'm pretty sure you get "charged" when the order is about to ship. A friend has a couple of Doctor Who helms on order, and his CC hasn't been charged yet.

Still, if in doubt and it matters, best to contact Weta.

Hi there

Yes, we won't charge any credit card orders until we ship the piece to you

We have warehouses in the US, UK and NZ. So the freight costs are from your nearest warehouse

Cheers

Tim

Please note you don't need to order 3 statues to enter the promotion

cheers

Tim

Master Chief and the Arbiter up for Pre-Order at Weta Now
I will be getting this piece for sure :D

Hmm, gonna see if a local comic shop will get any of these in.

mcgruntsforholicsvt7.jpg

I like that one and the cortana statue, but dont think i can see myself spending the cash on either of them.

depending on the es. i think these will eventually go for cheaper on the secondary market. they missed the hype of the game release and most gamers have moved onto the next best game. just look at the prince caspian statues, they go for a fraction of retail now.

Hi there

We are releasing them one at a time. Master Chief and Arbiter went up for pre-order yesterday.
00286_3_750h.jpg

Please note you do not have to order 3 statues to enter the promotion. You can enter the competition at www.wetaNZ.com without making a purchase, this month only !
300x250-MCArbiter-Competition-Version.jpg

We deliver from our warehouses in the US, UK and New Zealand

Cheers

Tim

Back