WETA Halo statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then you got to wait for them to ship.... I've been waiting for over a year now for the Doctor Who ones to start moving out.

Over a year??? :horror
^^^^ dude thats a long time too wait I hope these Halo collectibles don't take that long to recieve

Over a year??? :horror

yup. The line was first announced a bit before SDCC 07 and the first two statues (Dalek & Cybercontroller) were then previewed at said 07 event.

Fast forward to today, and the Dalek statue (which will be the first to ship), should be in-stock by the end of August.

I hope its not that long for the Halo Collectibles but I'm not too optimistic as it took over a year to be revealed to the public and its taking long enough to "Finalize the last little details" as per their web site

Just read on the WetaNZ webpage that Pre-Orders for the Halo Pieces will be up this August
Can't Wait

I bid in the first one, just for fun. I am in no danger of winning any of these.

You mean from the regular range?

I'm going to try and pick up at least one

Any idea how much the regular editions will cost or will that information be available once the preorders go live?

Back