WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woho amazing! Been waiting for such a long time for this day to come!

Hey all! Mellon here from the old S&F :)

Was actually online at the exact moment when the s&f went down. Thought at first it was something wrong with my explorer. But after trying it on my ipad and then my phone it was obviously something bigger than that...

Been following this thread from day one and it has been a long wait. But I am really looking forward to seeing you all again at the new forum which is highly appreciated! :)

-Leo

Yupi! Hurra! :clap :clap :clap

Hello and thanks to Dave (sideshowcollectors). :rock :rock :rock

Where is the name of the new forum going to be announced first? :orthanc :ogat :orthanc

On Annabel's The Shadow and Flame - forum facebook page where a lot of Flamers have gathered.

At last!!! This is great news indeed!

A great THANKS to all the guys/girls who made this happen.

I guess the name and URL of the new forum will be announced here?

Hooray fellow flamers!

You can use Google search cache to get a glimpse of things to come!!!!!

It's locked for now, but as the birds are already calling from the trees [arr, bad English, sorry], this will change soon!!! So warm up your fingers, dust off your keyboards, make yourselves ready!!!

Thanks to Pordey, Olorin, Scriff and the other admins who made this happen!!!!!!!! (sorry, I wasn't long enough at the old s+f before it collapsed to learn all the names by heart).

H.

Hooray fellow flamers!

It's locked for now, but as the birds are already calling from the trees [arr, bad English, sorry], this will change soon!!! So warm up your fingers, dust off your keyboards, make yourselves ready!!!

Thanks to Pordey, Olorin, Scriff and the other admins who made this happen!!!!!!!! (sorry, I wasn't long enough at the old s+f before it collapsed to learn all the names by heart).

H.

Thanks for pointing to the new site, I really like it so far, can't wait to join!

The new Weta forum goes live tomorrow at 2:00pm Eastern time. Hope to see you all there and thanks to Dave for putting up with us refugees!

That is great news! I will be there:yess: Where ever there is?

Yupi! Hurra! :clap :clap :clap

Hello and thanks to Dave (sideshowcollectors). :rock :rock :rock

Where is the name of the new forum going to be announced first? :orthanc :ogat :orthanc

On Annabel's The Shadow and Flame - forum facebook page where a lot of Flamers have gathered.

Hooray fellow flamers!

H.

Thanks H. Actually, you only missed Red, but I'll pass your thanks along.

Yes! Tomorrow at 14:00 (East coast) the new forum will go live. You will have to register again but Stig will be online from the first few hours and I will join him at approx. 16:00 to help with the new registrations. Scriff and Red will take over afterward.

The link to the forum will be posted on Annabel's aforementioned S&F facebook page, but I'll try to post it here asap as well. (I should be able to, just before basketball practice). We're still working on a lot of stuff, but the basics are working and ready for (hopefully extensive) use.

Hope to see most of you tomorrow, on the new forum!

I can see that you can't wait :impatient:

We'll gladly accept your registration tomorrow, Gwindor. We just need to clean up the place before we can entertain guests :wink1:

We'll gladly accept your registration tomorrow, Gwindor. We just need to clean up the place before we can entertain guests :wink1:

:lol:lol I nearly registered myself but a little self control only just prevented me from clicking the submit button :D:panic::family

This is wonderful news! Thanks to all the mods who worked at putting the new forum together and hopefully all the previous active members of the S&F Forum will be signing up.:yess:

Very very excited to get back with all my friends on the new forum. Please post the link here so I can sign up as soon as I get home from work tomorrow! :)

I was perhaps a little impatient :wacky but at least I was not the only one, including Leonard and Dave Tremont from Weta :D

It looks good! I like that it looks and feels like the S&F, and that there aren't too many forums, but enough to keep busy.

Although I did get rather attached to the name 'Return of the Shadow', as its a book title and a nod to the return of our forum, but I still like the new name!

Empty bags of chips and stacks of pizza boxes every where. That's how it is when the guys are home alone :gah:

It looks good! I like that it looks and feels like the S&F, and that there aren't too many forums, but enough to keep busy.

Although I did get rather attached to the name 'Return of the Shadow', as its a book title and a nod to the return of our forum, but I still like the new name!

I agree, my worry was that it would be so different than the old forum, but it really feels like the old forum from what I have seen!

Empty bags of chips and stacks of pizza boxes every where. That's how it is when the guys are home alone :gah:

Awww, hopefully there is still some pizza in the boxes for those of us late to the party!

Stig has been very busy adjusting skins, backgrounds, fonts, colors and what not to bring back the feel of the old forum. Glad you like it!

It definitely is looking good, I can't wait to head on over. I like the name too, I almost can't believe that idea for the name never even came to my mind. My main hope now is that all of the members find their way back there. And so it will begin, a new age for the forum of Middle Earth. I really have missed being part of a community that has the same love and passion for Tolkien, the films, and Middle Earth as a whole, as I do.

Back