WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up and running on the new forum :D Thanks very much to everyone at Sideshow Freaks for allowing us to have this space while things were in transition ;)

Actually, KingKong is mistaken. The old S&F also needed an admin approval. But for the past few years, Stig was also given admin rights to approve new registrations.

And yes, the FoU also requires mod approval. I've already turned down a couple of double accounts and spammers. We try to be online as much as possible but we do have personal lives occasionally :)

I see, perhaps i have forgotten that, my bad, Thanks for the clarification! And no wonder... i was trying to sign up one more account a few times but it kept getting changed back to my original ID :D

I'm up and running on the new forum :D Thanks very much to everyone at Sideshow Freaks for allowing us to have this space while things were in transition ;)

Indeed Dave and the mods here deserve a HUGE thanks for allowing the S&Fers space to rant and rave, Dave and mods in here THANKS!

Any news on the possibility of saving the archive?

I think the chance is pretty low seeing the Wetacollectors forum is still showing the same error until now. The owner has dissapeared...

Anyway, Thanks sideshowcollectos forum, without this thread, most of us would be lost in the sea!

Back