WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grouchy.jpg

Not to a grumpy old fart. But this whole thing has been tackled very poorly. I feel that the people who run the sites coding/operations, shouldn't operate it, if their time is limited.. Its now been more than a month, and nothing has happened. I appreciate everything on the S&F forum, but the way the forum has been "downgraded", just because someone doesn't have the time, is not good enough. Maybe we could donate some money, or give someone else a chance to crack the broken code.

Not to a grumpy old fart. But this whole thing has been tackled very poorly. I feel that the people who run the sites coding/operations, shouldn't operate it, if their time is limited.. Its now been more than a month, and nothing has happened. I appreciate everything on the S&F forum, but the way the forum has been "downgraded", just because someone doesn't have the time, is not good enough. Maybe we could donate some money, or give someone else a chance to crack the broken code.

Yeah...I think the NASA code was built in less time than that...

Yep, this is taking much longer than I originally thought. I wish it was up so I could share my excitement of obtaining a Battle Above the Black Gate diorama with the Flamers who knew I've been hunting one for a while. :(

Just finished building and painting my Mouth of Sauron on Steed project that I had started on the S+F. When it gets going again I will post some pics, though it will probably be gone by then :wink1:

With all the resources potentially available, this is looking really dire with each passing week.

I wonder if this is the shape of things to come for Middle-earth collecting across the board with the movies now behind us and no prospect of anything else coming out in the next decade at least?

I was just getting into the S&F forum too. Super bummed because I was just ready to share my custom cave troll project with the community. Still nice to here, but really wanted to do it in a strictly LotR focused place too!

Dear s&fellow refugees!

In this hour of desperation.. I finally found you here! As a rather "young" flamer I had no contact to flamers outside of the s&f website itself. I'm glad that I've found some of you here. It's hard for us all, but I still think the s&f-forum will be fixed. I don't know River ..er Charles Song. Maybe he is no expert for webservers (then this will take forever). If the recent progress tells us anything, this could take some more months.. at least. May God help us all!

I fear the worst for Nocturno - he must have gone mad by now ;-p

I went to see Chappie, loved it - no one there to talk about.
I went to see Cinderella - you know the story..

Got the flu a second time - obviously because of the s&f-problems ;-)

At least I got no more funny ideas of wanting to buy statues.. thank God this is over!

H.

P.S.: River would have fixed it by now! :nana:

I ask Megan about news last Monday and she answered me this:

I believe that the only new products that will be coming our are Beorn's House and Bolg. These are both due in the next few weeks.
That's not a bad thing. W got hit pretty hard end of last first of this year.

That's not a bad thing. W got hit pretty hard end of last first of this year.

I wonder if WETA realised this and decided to space things out to help new sales and keep storage down?

I heard someone sent a nekkid pic of JMan to New Zealand and the workshop folk headed to the hills .................................... probably be a while until they all collect back together again. :FREAK::rotfl

I wonder if WETA realised this and decided to space things out to help new sales and keep storage down?

I think knowing them a bit they would. I love getting new things but it was almost too much of a good thing. :lol

I heard someone sent a nekkid pic of JMan to New Zealand and the workshop folk headed to the hills .................................... probably be a while until they all collect back together again. :FREAK::rotfl

I should apologize to them. :lol :lol :lol

Back