WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was Cinderella? I miss the forum too. I've been waiting to post something for a month now.

I'd be willing to bet the forum isn't a priority for Chuck so he's probably not eager to dedicate any time to it. Sort of like an old car you buy, you're all excited when you first get it and want to work on it but as time and expense pass it just sits in the garage and it's more of an annoyance than a joy and you don't want to spend any more time or money on it. :lol

I'd be willing to bet the forum isn't a priority for Chuck so he's probably not eager to dedicate any time to it. Sort of like an old car you buy, you're all excited when you first get it and want to work on it but as time and expense pass it just sits in the garage and it's more of an annoyance than a joy and you don't want to spend any more time or money on it. :lol

:exactly: :lecture. But if you love it enough you'll drag that expensive anchor until it becomes something beautiful. :lol

How was Cinderella? I miss the forum too. I've been waiting to post something for a month now.

I loved it! And I have all the books I was still going to show for this release waiting up - I was keeping some of the best stuff I had in that department for right before the release (+ a couple of new books about that new movie). I actually had a whole schedule for my posts, and it never occurred to me that *the forum not working* might be a problem. Every time I look at my bookshelves or my few weta items I think about the forum and it makes me sad. I'm fairly sure it's not anything final, and that we'll get it back. But the lack of updates is not helping my mental health.

I think chuck is still 100% behind the flame, it's part of him. If he can fix it he will.

I doubt that the S&F will be online soon but hope i`m wrong.
Miss the Forum too.Especially because of the pics in my members Gallerie.

:wave:wave:wave

I needed a fix while waiting for the forum to come back so I bought the sword of Thranduil and it is out for delivery!! :blissysmi

If that's really the case, we need to let him know that surely there are people who could hel him, and take the workload from him.

Has anyone had a recent WETA news letter? They seem to be very quiet at the moment on both their FB page and WETANZ site. They should at least step up and offer some help, info, well wishes etc :lecture

Has anyone had a recent WETA news letter? They seem to be very quiet at the moment on both their FB page and WETANZ site. They should at least step up and offer some help, info, well wishes etc :lecture

Yeah, Weta is extremely quiet, I would expect them to be more active in order to compensate for the forum's absence. On top of that Smaug and the Balrog are heavily delayed. I hope we have some news soon.

I ask Megan about news last Monday and she answered me this:

I believe that the only new products that will be coming our are Beorn's House and Bolg. These are both due in the next few weeks.

I wonder what this "new type of product altogether" mentioned in the last newsletter might be...

Swords? Made of steal like uc maybe? 1/4 scale statues! Maybe cold cast porclane as opposed to polystone?

I want them to fix some of their QC issues before they release anything new. I've ordered four Thorin statues and each one arrived defective. I contacted customer service for help - asked if they could maybe open the box and inspect my statue after I paid and before they shipped it out, but got no response. :dunno

Back