WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just not the 1/6 figs. I do have some environmnets and other weta pieces aswell as the Aragorn PF. Was thinking about triggering Rivendell.

Been thinking about the Saruman PF, I had the EX pre ordered but canned because of the $ ratio. Would have cost me over $600 to get it here.

Johnny Noc + co have been trying over at S+F's FB page, but that is a dead space as well at the moment. I have added a message / invite over there so maybe we will get some more lost souls coming over?
I am glad there is a lull in product information at the moment as it gives me a chance to play catch up. Thror on Throne is firmly in my sights now, 2 more days and I will be pulling the trigger! :wink1:

It's nice to have a backup forum to go when everything seems too dark... I though hope S&F will be up and running shortly.

Btw - just received email that Thranduils sword is in stock in budk ! Just a mere week after diamond cancelled all they orders for this. Wonder what happened?

Just not the 1/6 figs. I do have some environmnets and other weta pieces aswell as the Aragorn PF. Was thinking about triggering Rivendell.

Been thinking about the Saruman PF, I had the EX pre ordered but canned because of the $ ratio. Would have cost me over $600 to get it here.

Rivendell is a great choice.

Another S+F refugee here...

I saw a few mentions of the S+F FB page, but for the life of me, I can't find it... Can someone point me to the right direction?

(oh, and it case it's not obvious: MAJOR WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS).

Hey Shi. :wave

I'm also feeling the ill effects of S+F deprivation. I'm grateful to still have Sideshow Freaks, but without S+F my daily surfing is incomplete and I just can't adjust. Now that Chuck's on it surely it won't be much longer? :impatient:

Apparently the server was upgraded and the forum software is incompatible so they are hard at work on a solution. I hope soon.

The trouble is, they're not! They must be having a holiday. I tried by starting the new barrel rider thread, but maybe S&F members don't know about this forum, or just cant be bothered to sign up!
I wonder how Noc and others are coping :lol

I came here when i was trying to find out why Wetacollectors was down (I remember someone posted a link to this forum in the Weta's Smaug The Terrible thread, so i googled the thread and see if anyone talking about that. From the thread i saw people mentioning they couldn't visit the forum too)

I too wondering how Noc and others are doing, hmmm...

Apparently the server was upgraded and the forum software is incompatible so they are hard at work on a solution. I hope soon.

Yeah, I actually recognize the error message since I manage and build websites from a living, and it's not too complicated, but it's enough to just not have enough free time for it to drag on because sometimes the solution can be just long (like - having to move something this massive to a different server, for example).

I ended up adding a couple of people on Facebook through comments on the S+F page. I feel a bit stalkery, but I really miss it and everyone.

Yeah, I actually recognize the error message since I manage and build websites from a living, and it's not too complicated, but it's enough to just not have enough free time for it to drag on because sometimes the solution can be just long (like - having to move something this massive to a different server, for example).

I ended up adding a couple of people on Facebook through comments on the S+F page. I feel a bit stalkery, but I really miss it and everyone.

Missing the forum a lot as well and surprised at how long it has been down for, feel so isolated without it and not knowing what's going on!

So lost without the S&F forum, a daily routine in my life is gone without it. The worse is not having any news when Beorn House will become available to preorder?

Still no flame, I'm starting to think there may be more to it than just technical,problems. If it was a bad update I am assuming Charles would re run the previous version but I know nothing about that sort of thing. I sure am missing the place.

Maybe Tim is yanking our chain, one last prank! Lol

Oh no! I still have items for sale there. I know that's small potatoes on the grand scheme of things. S&F is a great community for all things Weta related and I would hate to see it just up and vanish. Hope things get sorted out soon.

Still no flame, I'm starting to think there may be more to it than just technical,problems. If it was a bad update I am assuming Charles would re run the previous version but I know nothing about that sort of thing. I sure am missing the place.

Maybe Tim is yanking our chain, one last prank! Lol

Well, the error message we get when going to the forum is actually rather common, so I find it hard to imagine it's anything more than that. but being limited on time and not having a quick solutions to this is probably not helping.

But yes, I miss it all the time, and it's been a good few weeks now. Still checking in every day.

Back