WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charles already is aware of the situation, and Stig is in contact with him.

This is a message that Chuck sent to Stig a few hours ago:

"Hi Stig, I am seeing what I can do about the forum-- I haven't had time really to even begin until now. Hope to find a solution soon! Chuck"

Fingers crossed! :pray:

Well, that's promising, here's hoping it's not too big a problem, or worse, that one thing leads to another and it all gets very messy, very quickly.

I'm sure chuck will have it back up and running soon. People are more than welcomed to talk about Weta here until then.

People are more than welcomed to talk about Weta here until then.

True, I'm kind of wondering were all the regulars from S&F hang around these days. This forum should suit well for anyone with a desperate need to talk all things Weta. At least, well, for the time being...:wink1:

True, I'm kind of wondering were all the regulars from S&F hang around these days. This forum should suit well for anyone with a desperate need to talk all things Weta. At least, well, for the time being...:wink1:

That's a good question. I don't have the answer to that. Right at least for the time being.

I'm sure chuck will have it back up and running soon. People are more than welcomed to talk about Weta here until then.

The trouble is, they're not! They must be having a holiday. I tried by starting the new barrel rider thread, but maybe S&F members don't know about this forum, or just cant be bothered to sign up!
I wonder how Noc and others are coping :lol

The trouble is, they're not! They must be having a holiday. I tried by starting the new barrel rider thread, but maybe S&F members don't know about this forum, or just cant be bothered to sign up!
I wonder how Noc and others are coping :lol

I'd venture to guess that the negative rep we have with some is keeping them from wanting to interact. If there is a new S&F I will look forward to hopefully being able to participate again.

Noc would be losing his mind at the moment I think!

I've got Melb SupaNova on in a fortnight here Josh, thinking of picking a couple things up, any suggestions? Do keep in mind I do not collect Weta 1/6

If you don't collect Weta's stuff. That limits things a bit. They're making some of the best Middle-earth stuff we've seen. Otherwise I'd see about the Saruman, GTG, or Aragorn PFs.

Back