Statue WETA Fellowship Of The Ring Set 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WETA Fellowship dio

This does indeed look great! Im thinking it's either a three piece set, each to be purchased individually, or you'll be able to purchase the whole thing and it'll just be three seperate pieces.
Love it. Truley iconic! :clap:clap

Saw this last night but wasn't gonna say anything until it became official. The great thing about this is many of us long time lotr collectors have been asking for something like this forever. It's a buy for me unless the price is too high.

Last edited:

Yes....been waiting for this no-brainer iconic set forever! :impatient: This WILL be mine!!

Wow, great news! Consider this SOLD!

Along with everyone else i've been waiting for this forever, even tempted to get the Noble version, but this is better being in colour.

All the fellowship in one swift blow! Iconic indeed!

Given what else is (Barad Dur) and maybe (other enviro's, Grond etc) coming out, these could be WETA $ pickups if open edition.

Open edition for something like this makes sense kind of like the shields and magnets.

I've been thinking about where this line could go. I would love to see something similar to the "Escape Off The Road" wall plaque.
Some horse and riders would be cool as well (although I don't know if it would be possible with the size/scale restrictions that Weta has to work around).
Man, that would be a great line in itself if Weta did a series of mini horse and riders:

-Mouth Of Sauron

-Ringwraith On Steed

-Aragorn/Brego

-Legolas/Gimli/Arod

-Theoden/Snowmane

-Orc/Warg

-Gandalf/Shadowfax

-Eomir/Firefoot

-Eowyn/Merry/Windfola

Open edition for something like this makes sense kind of like the shields and magnets.

Yeah, I don't see this as 'high end', but 'high demand'. Could be a great, steady little line with other tasty treats such as 'Council of Elrond', 'Frodo, Sam, Galadriel and mirror' and an 'Ent moot!' :pray:

So much potential and a good niche found for popular set of collectable's (trinkets/ornaments for the more discerning snobs) if it's progressed :lecture

Yeah, I don't see this as 'high end', but 'high demand'. Could be a great, steady little line with other tasty treats such as 'Council of Elrond', 'Frodo, Sam, Galadriel and mirror' and an 'Ent moot!' :pray:

So much potential and a good niche found for popular set of collectable's (trinkets/ornaments for the more discerning snobs) if it's progressed :lecture

This should be in very high demand. This exact item is something most of us have been yearning to have for years. I agree other moments like that would be perfect for a series of collectibles just like this.

This should be in very high demand. This exact item is something most of us have been yearning to have for years. I agree other moments like that would be perfect for a series of collectibles just like this.

And to think we were in a LOTR doldrums not long back! :hi5:

This is perfect. It's crazy that it took this long to get something like this. I would be very happy to own this piece.

Back