Weta District 9 Exo Suit!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks DL. The amount of the glue they used on these can be vary. So I can only speak my experience on mine. For mine, I carefully snap it off by hand and there will be a steal wire that connect the rifle to mount, just cut it and remove the rifle completely and the rest is easy. The rifle can be re-shaped without removing it from the arm though.

No worries, I figured as much. I might just heat it up first & see if I can shift it a bit. Cheers. :duff

Received mine today: n°137/600
It is a gorgeous piece, I love it.
Now I gonna do a few repainting ^_^

Nice, I got the next one - 138! :wave

Congrats Cain.:yess:

The more i look at the little guy the cooler he becomes, definitely up there challenging for my all time favourite piece. :clap

Thanks to TH and all who have posted pics, i will get around to it one day.:wink1:

Nice, I got the next one - 138! :wave
That's pretty cool :wave

Thanks Red and Thanks Thx217 for the awesome screen caps, they are very usefull for repainting details :hi5:
Where did you get them anyway?
I need more of them to figure some détails :gah:

Last edited:
Hello, little guy!It's the sweetie man coming!

p8281183.jpg

My AR is slightly angled like most it seems but hardly noticeable

p8281184.jpg

With a few of his friends

p8281186.jpg

p8281187.jpg

Congratulation Red ^^

That Looks Amazing!
Congratulations!

Awesome addition to the D9 collections, Red!

Thanks guys.:)

Would I be better off getting the Prawns or Exo Suit?

Mmmm let me take a minute......................i have come to the conclusion that you should buy both, yes both.:yess:

Tough decision, both excellent pieces although might just come down to how much you want to spend.

CJ and Son are awesome and the base is so well done it's a beautiful piece.

In my humble opinion though the Exo is just the ultimate in the D9 line and a must have for any Human, Alien or MNU Alien Affairs Worker.:clap

I have no doubt helped you come to a decision.:dance

If the statue is deliverd from the Weta UK warehouse and send to the Netherlands i still have to pay tax?

I have already investigated this and you don't as it is within the EU. SS used to do the same thing until they closed their UK warehouse which was a massive mistake for them in the long run.

Might have to throw District 9 in the blu ray very soon. I wish there was more affordable memorabilia from this film.

Absolutely loved this movie too. :hi5:

This was definitely a sleeper hit for me as I had no idea I would enjoy it as much as I did.

That looks great!

I remember when I wanted this.
The scale turned me off. Too small for my liking, but what a fantastic piece.

Back