Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Dave! He's a beast and will be a total space hog.

I'm so getting my custom cabinet today. So I'm hoping to put most of my Hobbit stuff in it. Don't think Azog will fit so I may have to get something made for him, Sauron, and the RWOS pf.

It's tempting to have him surrounded by the Dwarves but each deserves their space for nerd drool :lol

Can't believe I put gunning for a Cave Troll back on ice again though to get this bad boy. :dunno

Wait...Yes I can believe it coz this is going to even harder to track down in the future methinks :hi5:

Yeah, I think each needs its own space. :rock

It's a fair trade both are amazing pieces but might as well get this while it's fresh.

It might be. I will be curious to see over time how this plays out. It has the potential to jump in price but it's got a high bar to shoot for with pieces like The Balrog and Cave Troll.

I'm thinking all the time about making a run at The Balrog again myself.

It's tempting to have him surrounded by the Dwarves but each deserves their space for nerd drool :lol

Can't believe I put gunning for a Cave Troll back on ice again though to get this bad boy. :dunno

Wait...Yes I can believe it coz this is going to even harder to track down in the future methinks :hi5:

This is the new Cave Troll... You are getting a grail my man

This is the new Cave Troll... You are getting a grail my man

I know it will be a grail and the fact that he was priced to suit early was still an incentive to buy now and not chase later :)

The CT is a long time grail of mine but his price has stabilised or maxed out for now so I can gamble a little on the new Grails :wink1:

Radagast and Azog shipped yesterday, I am beyond excited for these bad boys. Currently on 235 Weta dollars, too. Bring on Smaug already!

327 has arrived!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 1,232
Great pics as usually Josh. Are you adding the edition number to the database?

Mine arrived flawless and with great paint apps. While I do have a hulk pf, skaar pf and other large pfs, the azor/warg fell very heavy. Must be that metal skeleton. Also, the lean looks impossible with that weight. The three post have to line up perfect and slide down together. It feels very stable. The packing was very good. Only issue, if it is even one, the claw arm is kind of bendable/soft. Not solid feeling like the rest of the statue.

FYI, I threw mine on ebay for 1475 BIN and someone did buy it. I was shocked, to be honest ad was just seeing what the market would bear.

Last edited:
FYI, I threw mine on ebay for 1475 BIN and someone did buy it. I was shocked, to be honest ad was just seeing what the market would bear.

Grats on the quickest grail price ever. I knew this would kill it. Grats on making some money

Great pics as usually Josh. Are you adding the edition number to the database?

Mine arrived flawless and with great paint apps. While I do have a hulk pf, skaar pf and other large pfs, the azor/warg fell very heavy. Must be that metal skeleton. Also, the lean looks impossible with that weight. The three post have to line up perfect and slide down together. It feels very stable. The packing was very good. Only issue, if it is even one, the claw arm is kind of bendable/soft. Not solid feeling like the rest of the statue.

Where is the database at? Mine comes in Thursday and I would add my number to it. Edit: found it.

Grats on the quickest grail price ever. I knew this would kill it. Grats on making some money

Yeah covers the Gandalf the Grey PF I bought, and the SSW Sauron I bought. I do hate to see it go, having not seen it really, but didn't think it would sell so quickly. But I am now committed to picking up the classic baddies, maybe a berzerker PF.

Back