Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the stickied threads above and you'll see the Weta Workshop tracker thread. Its our little database for keeping track of numbers in case we see something fishy on ebay and to know if your fellow freaks got a number next to ya.

Thanks! I'll give my number once I get it.

Out of interest Josh, do you have the Weta Smaug FB statue, just wondering how it compares weight wise, since I know that one is pretty darn heavy.

Surprisingly that is one I've never owned. :lol It makes large pieces like Sauron PF, RWOS PF, and something old like the Cave Troll feel super light.

Thanks! I'll give my number once I get it.

Cool :duff

image.jpgThe best I could get

Last edited:
I would think it is pretty close to the Smaug in terms of weight, if not heavier. Actually I can tell you the whole thing weighs 44 pounds despite the shipping confirmation from Weta saying it weighs 35 pounds.

I don't know what Smaug weights, but I know I hate having to move it, but at least it has a single thick base with no statue overlap. If Azog is even heavier I see it will have a future of being 'dusted around' rather then moved to be dusted. :lol

Surprisingly that is one I've never owned. :lol It makes large pieces like Sauron PF, RWOS PF, and something old like the Cave Troll feel super light.

And I've never owned those 3. To think, some people wanted this 1/4 scale :horror

Yeah, this in quarter scale would be nuts. It's a massive piece and I think you're right that it will be dusted around. So not looking forward to moving it to take pics. :lol

Yeah, this in quarter scale would be nuts. It's a massive piece and I think you're right that it will be dusted around. So not looking forward to moving it to take pics. :lol

Looks much smaller than I expected. Wondering how it compares with RWOS.

Looks much smaller than I expected. Wondering how it compares with RWOS.

Really? What were you expecting? :lol Its a massive piece. Azog is 17.7" tall with a severe lean, 26" long, and weighs a solid 40lbs. That's a beast of a statue. The RWOS statue comes in at 15" tall standing straight up and only 20lbs. Azog is bigger than the Frodo PF.

Getting mine today. I can't wait! Probably will post pictures up tomorrow...since I have to eat dinner and put my daughter to sleep before I can open it up.

Really? What were you expecting? :lol Its a massive piece. Azog is 17.7" tall with a severe lean, 26" long, and weighs a solid 40lbs. That's a beast of a statue. The RWOS statue comes in at 15" tall standing straight up and only 20lbs. Azog is bigger than the Frodo PF.

Maybe it is just some of the pics then because it sounds about right. From the look of it, I thought it was going to be shorter than RWOS.

I feel like a kid waiting for UPS...I got 2 Azogs, the GG Azog bust, SS Conan fury Beast,Radagast and a Rattlesnake model on the truck out for delivery......Havent had a load like that come in one shipment in a long time. 3 of these boxes are gonna be real heavy

I feel like a kid waiting for UPS...I got 2 Azogs, the GG Azog bust, SS Conan fury Beast,Radagast and a Rattlesnake model on the truck out for delivery......Havent had a load like that come in one shipment in a long time. 3 of these boxes are gonna be real heavy

Damn, I hope your UPS driver is having a good day and doesn't take out his aggression on that heavy haul.:horror I know the UPS driver we have at work is kind of a **** and gets crabby when he has to actually do his job.:lol

Wow now that's a load Adolfo,Congrats!:winner Sounds better then any Christmas I ever had as a kid!
This would be my wife and I if I had all that come in 1 month not to mention 1 DAY! :tap,:huh,:thwak,:medic THE END....

Thats my 3rd Conan Fury Beast statue in last 2 weeks too...LOL...this one is for a repaint. I pray they get here before My wife gets home...Fact

Thats my 3rd Conan Fury Beast statue in last 2 weeks too...LOL...this one is for a repaint. I pray they get here before My wife gets home...Fact

Wow,Why so many Conan's???
I know what it's like trying to intersept the mail before your wife get's it so I just said a little prayer for ya too Adolfo!:duff

I have the Blk and whte Conan pieces but I wanna do a repaint...I just couldnt decide which one so I got another for a repaint

I have the Blk and whte Conan pieces but I wanna do a repaint...I just couldnt decide which one so I got another for a repaint
Gotcha, I saw the repaint you did on Sauron and it looked great! Wish I could muster up the courage to attempt that. Good luck with Conan.

Aren't you the one who says he can't afford a bronze for 5k ;)

Back