Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta - Azog on Warg

Thanks for the pics Josh.
So, how many of these are you getting? :)

No problem. All of them. :lol The stuff they have here is pretty darn exceptional. You've got great power in this Azog piece and such grace/beauty in the Thranduil/Tauriel pieces.

I told myself I would not start anything hobbit... then it started with the Poster...then "the Power of the Ring cannot be easily resisted"...

Hopefully it is below 1/2K....I still have to think of paying shipping and tax... :slap

At $500 I would be happy but something tells me between $6-700...hoping for the best....price that is.....The one thing that Weta thankfully has is the Weta Dollars rewards...15% back for a Gold member...$600 spent would give back 90 bucks...thats getting 2 free hobbit holes plus $10 remaining, or a Troll with $15 remaining...rewards help greatly. For me judging and looking at the photos the Azog/Warg is the nicest Middle Earth piece Weta ever made,next would be the IMHO SSW Sauron and some environments

Last edited:

Is the stand alone Azog a premium format style? 1/4 scale? How tall?

You've got great power in this Azog piece and such grace/beauty in the Thranduil/Tauriel pieces.

So you're saying it "captures the essence" ? (Old LOTRG reference, :) )

The Azog on Warg does look excellent. I'll be passing on it, but congrats to those who buy it.

To me this piece is the statues or paintings of Frederic Remington or Charles Russell of Weta...Azog looks like he's chasing and rustling horses like an Apache warrior...Powerful work of art Weta created with this one!

If weta is going to start having big ticket items, they need a flex pay system.

So you're saying it "captures the essence" ? (Old LOTRG reference, :) )

The Azog on Warg does look excellent. I'll be passing on it, but congrats to those who buy it.

They all do that for sure. :lol

At $500 I would be happy but something tells me between $6-700...hoping for the best....price that is.....The one thing that Weta thankfully has is the Weta Dollars rewards...15% back for a Gold member...$600 spent would give back 90 bucks...thats getting 2 free hobbit holes plus $10 remaining, or a Troll with $15 remaining...rewards help greatly. For me judging and looking at the photos the Azog/Warg is the nicest Middle Earth piece Weta ever made,next would be the IMHO SSW Sauron and some environments

I don't think it's going to be that high. $500-550 would be about as high as I expect for something like this. He's up there as far as some of their best work. Thranduil and Tauriel are as well.

Yup, he's life-size! :lol

Awesome statue, but at the price it'll likely be, and the fact i haven't warmed to his character yet, i have to save my pennies for any big rider statues Weta do from LOTR like Mouth of Sauron or Eomer.

I don't think it's going to be that high. $500-550 would be about as high as I expect for something like this. He's up there as far as some of their best work. Thranduil and Tauriel are as well.
do you think this beautiful piece is 1/4 scale Josh.
I know you think it's big :lol i would just love it to be 1/4 scale :pray:

Back