Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta - Azog on Warg

He's not gonna be cheap but he's going to be worth every penny.

AWESOME!!!!! now you know why thorin is holding his sword at that angle. looks like a perfect companion!!!

He's not gonna be cheap but he's going to be worth every penny.

weta seems confused on the price point of certain pieces. they base it on hours worked, totally ridiculous! at 1/6 scale, you're probably looking at $500 minimum for this piece while gothmog on warg originally went for $300 and if you look, you can pick one up now for probably half.

WOW!! GORGEOUS statue!! Really don't like the bases on the WETA statue's but as this one is covered up,it looks STUNNING!! ....

Gonna have to try and find a way to pick this one up!

Now THAT is all about listening to your fanbase! We asked, they delivered now don't bottle out :lecture

I will bust a nut to get this 'rider and steed' piece. :yess:

The size is huge...by making them hunched it reduced the size of the piece as well as the box....This might be a $600 or more piece thinking about it now...Another Dark Tower priced item L/E of 1000 or less I hope...Open Edition it might be $400-$500...gorgeous item...I will display it with all the dwarves around him just like at SDCC...they were made for each other

perfect i am 100% going to get this, my first wetanz peice :), do you guys know when it should be going up for pre-order roughly? and will it have a ES?

I would say it will be up for PO before the end of the year but not real quickly. It's supposed to be a LE piece according to the tag.

what's LE sorry? i know Open ES but whats LE supposed to be?

Now THAT is all about listening to your fanbase! We asked, they delivered now don't bottle out :lecture

I will bust a nut to get this 'rider and steed' piece. :yess:

you'll probably need to include the left one for purchase. :lol

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

Back