Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( been 2 weeks and bank is still holding the money. Rang them up they said the hold expires by the end of the week! so 3 weeks hold of £550! some peeps said 4-5 days but all depends on your bank like mine who take the liberty and hold it for 3 weeks. Also even when the hold expires and the balance is available to spend again in your account, weta has the right and can claim the charge up to 6 years after!! thats what my bank stated anyway :)

From Asia/Malaysia. Not much of a choice since local retailer dont carry this.

But when I filled my country on this site to order,it just calculates 34€.
En this to europe netherlands.
I excpect there will be a lot of fee on it.
But there seems to be a warehouse of weyta in London.
So if that's true,than shippin between englund and the Netherlandss is without extra charge.
It would be very dissapointed if they not ship to retailers.
Cause everyone wants this one,and there are still so many figures to come.

Most of my stuff I order from Sideshow also has high shipping cost, but these are for the exclusive. Used to be cheaper but they have increase their shipping cost. I ordered Sauron locally which was cheaper than Sideshow.

Turns out my home phone won't dial international. Intriguing. Used my friend's mobile and got through, they're looking into it.

Cool indeed!

I just really hope there's no issue; after finally convincing myself I need this I don't want to miss out!

still not had my pre authorisation hold taken off my account, i pre ordered it the day of release.

Weta says its nothing to do with them, my bank says they cant do anything unless they have word from Weta. Great having £500 tied up for two weeks with no sign of it going back into my account

Yeah, some banks will hold it up to two weeks. Mine just fell off the other day after the release.

Yeah, some banks will hold it up to two weeks. Mine just fell off the other day after the release.

Wow, all the way back from July 29th? Man, I may have to re-think this. I really don't like that practice at all. A couple days ok, but some undetermined amount of time up to two weeks is pushing it.
The way I see it is I don't expect Weta to just give me a statue for a couple weeks so I shouldn't have to have $700.00 tied up for a couple weeks either.

Why did Azog have to come out so awesome?:lol

When BD environment went up for order, the pre-auth on my card lasted almost 5 weeks for some reason. Really long considering most pre-authorizations from my experience are 7-10 business days. Azog pre-auth is still hanging around too...
Fortunately the cc I put this on I rarely use.

Wow, all the way back from July 29th? Man, I may have to re-think this. I really don't like that practice at all. A couple days ok, but some undetermined amount of time up to two weeks is pushing it.
The way I see it is I don't expect Weta to just give me a statue for a couple weeks so I shouldn't have to have $700.00 tied up for a couple weeks either.

Why did Azog have to come out so awesome?:lol

Yeah, its the one negative thing about ordering from Weta. I understand that the bank of NZ has to do it but it still stinks all the same.

When BD environment went up for order, the pre-auth on my card lasted almost 5 weeks for some reason. Really long considering most pre-authorizations from my experience are 7-10 business days. Azog pre-auth is still hanging around too...
Fortunately the cc I put this on I rarely use.

Weta really need to get another way of receiving payment...this method is crazy :cuckoo: IMHO...there is no way I could evere order anything this expensive under those conditions. :monkey2

Sorry Weta, I know it is not your fault, but I'm sure you will agree – this payment system is less than ideal. :slap

i hope it aint gonna be that long, only reason i ordered is because i thought the pre authorisation would be 10 days maximum.

I dont really want to have £500 tied up i got bills to pay :S

So turns out my bank was blocking the transaction because of fraud online shopping blah blah blah. Thanks for telling me, bank! Hopefully sorting this **** out today.

So turns out my bank was blocking the transaction because of fraud online shopping blah blah blah. Thanks for telling me, bank! Hopefully sorting this **** out today.

It's good that they're looking out for ya but a pain as its keeping you from ordering one of the coolest pieces from Comic-Con this year.

Back