Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Frank!! :hi5:

Thanks.

Peer pressure is a *****. :lol

Yup! :lol

Better to be safe now than have it sell out and regret it later. Really with the edition size being so low and with the movies still happening I think it would be a mistake not to pre-order now since the alternative was to miss out on it and be hard pressed to get it down the line if I change my mind.

They don't have a traditional WL. There is a wish list button that if it comes back in-stock you get notified about it. You won't actually place an order then wait for it to convert.

My girlfriend convinced me to pull the trigger on this one, so I just tried to preorder a couple of times on different credit cards; rejected everytime. Something weird going on there. I sent an email with the details so they can process manually. Hope this goes through because I want it bad.

My girlfriend convinced me to pull the trigger on this one, so I just tried to preorder a couple of times on different credit cards; rejected everytime. Something weird going on there. I sent an email with the details so they can process manually. Hope this goes through because I want it bad.

My wife and I got emails and text messages when my card was charged asking if we authorized someone in NZ to run the card. Might you have some fraud notification sitting in your junk mail awaiting a response?

Anyone knows if local retailer will carry this? Never bought a Weta statue before.

Thanks in advance for reply.

Not sure if local retailers will carry this but not out of the question either. I guess you can ask maybe?

Was looking at the specs on this again, and 35 pounds... :thud:
Not to mention the size. Gonna have to find/make something that I trust putting a $700 collectable on.

Have ask so far they told me they were not offered. If I order direct shipping and tax will be substantial as international customer.

Weta is only charging me $19.54 for freight and no tax, I'm in Ca. I can only assume they have a west coat warehouse nearby as the box on this will be big. With the small ed size even with a high price I guess there was no need to offer to retail locations. Good luck if you try to order.

They have a warehouse in Seattle I do believe. I don't remember the shipping exactly but I wasn't more than $25.

Does you cc allow for international purchases?

I should hope so; it's what I bought all the Dwarves with!

My wife and I got emails and text messages when my card was charged asking if we authorized someone in NZ to run the card. Might you have some fraud notification sitting in your junk mail awaiting a response?

I thought that may be the case, but nothing in my emails to speak of.

Back