Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure that's pulling in a lot of people. Though, I think if you saw it in person you might be more attracted to the statue.

I'm sure that's pulling in a lot of people. Though, I think if you saw it in person you might be more attracted to the statue.

Oh I don't doubt that I'd like the statue but problem is I like money too and seeing as 1:6 isn't my focus, doubling my money would be hard to resist if it came to that. :lol

Oh I don't doubt that I'd like the statue but problem is I like money too and seeing as 1:6 isn't my focus, doubling my money would be hard to resist if it came to that. :lol

Money isn't everything you PF snob :nana: :lol

Wonder what this would look like beside the SS Sauron coming out. Can anyone do a side by side size comparison?

People's cards actually being hit for $740 (even if just temporarily) and this is already Low Stock. Amazing.

Yeah, it's that awesome of a piece IMO. The low ES does help as well people wanting to have a grail.

Thankfully I'm only paying $550 for Azog.

You don't count, don't you have the Aragorn Maquette? I know you prefer the plain bases but that hasn't stopped you in the past from picking up other items you like with sculpted bases. I'm just curious about the die hard plain base people if this makes a difference or not.

Yeah, i got the Strider maquette because it's just an awesome statue, with the best likeness to Viggo we've seen so far in my opinion - a good likeness, something that was lacking in my collection.
Also it was quite understated and just felt right - very ranger-y. Plus it was the start of what we all hoped would be quite an extensive line of high quality LOTR statues. Then GTG happened :lol

I do prefer black bases for stand-alone statues but Aragorn was the exception. I did also get Legolas but sold him as i didn't feel the same when i had him in-hand. Now that Strider looks like the odd-one-out, being quite taller than my other statues, i'm thinking of either letting him go or just display him seperately. I do still really like it.

Yeah, i got the Strider maquette because it's just an awesome statue, with the best likeness to Viggo we've seen so far in my opinion - a good likeness, something that was lacking in my collection.Also it was quite understated and just felt right - very ranger-y. Plus it was the start of what we all hoped would be quite an extensive line of high quality LOTR statues. Then GTG happened :lol

I do prefer black bases for stand-alone statues but Aragorn was the exception. I did also get Legolas but sold him as i didn't feel the same when i had him in-hand. Now that Strider looks like the odd-one-out, being quite taller than my other statues, i'm thinking of either letting him go or just display him seperately. I do still really like it.

Then GTG happened and kept the ball rolling on an awesome line of statues. I agree. :rock

Hi Josh :wave when pre ordering from Weta do you need the pre order items value in your bank account to order item :panic:
I read yesterday your card briefly gets charged the amount.... is this correct

They will temporarally charge your bank for the amount. Depending upon how long your bank allows these things it may only sit there for a short time. Once it falls off you won't be charged until it ships.

Thanks Josh :hi5: but i may have to wait until next week before i can order.... i hope there's stock left :pray:

No one who gets this will regret it(unless the wife finds out or affordability was an issue). This will be a thousand dollar plus piece one of these days. I'm thinking about the King Kong vs V-Rex statue that had an ES of 4000. If it has ES of 500 it would be a 2k piece now.

Last edited:
I am so weak! :slap :yess: :lol

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY PLACED AS THE FOLLOWING ORDER(S):

Order #xxxxxx (US Warehouse: Azog™ the Defiler on Warg)
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you have an account, you can view/print your orders at any time at your Collection & Orders

I am so weak! :slap :yess: :lol

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY PLACED AS THE FOLLOWING ORDER(S):

Order #xxxxxx (US Warehouse: Azog™ the Defiler on Warg)
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you have an account, you can view/print your orders at any time at your Collection & Orders

Congrats Frank!! :hi5:

Back