Statue Weta Announces Barad-Dur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobbit environments i could pick out -

Green Dragon and bridge/mill

Beorns hall

Rhosgobel

Thranduils home

Laketown

Dale

The Lonely Mountain

Dol Guldur.

I'm really hoping for Dol Guldur at some point. It would be pretty simple I would think - sort of along the lines of Weathertop.

Just because The Nazgul King lived there a bit babysitting his sugardaddy Sauron I bet...LOL

I really want this environment, but can't justify the price into my budget. $500 is my max on this piece, so I will wait for a sale.

I really want this environment, but can't justify the price into my budget. $500 is my max on this piece, so I will wait for a sale.

Good luck ever getting this one at 600 or less...even a few years from now IMHO...but if you do..that's fantastic

Can't wait to pull the trigger on this piece! Next month it will be mine!

:panic:

But now that I've seen The Hobbit, like FE, I'm fantasizing about a few locations from the first movie I'd love to see done as enviros:

--Erebor Main Gate (Exterior. Pre-Smaug.)

--Erebor (Interior. Pre-Smaug. Throne room, gold storage area, anywhere really.)

--The crystal table "Moon Runes" cavern at Rivendell (No idea if it has a name.)

--The White Council gazebo (No idea if that has a name either.)

--Rhosgobel (Though that might be tricky since it's at the base of a huge tree ... where to stop ... ?)

--Dol Guldur

Off the top of my head, here are a few I'm anticipating being great enviro options from the remaining films:

--Laketown

--Erebor Post-Smaug

--Beorn's Hall

--Dale Ruins

--Thranduil's Hall

The mind ... it boggles.

The budget ... it trembles.

I like this environment alot.

Did anybody from Europe buyed this? And did u have to pay custom fees/taxes for it?

Last edited:
IMG_6944_zpsb64fd6f7.jpg

IMG_6887_zps6338905a.jpg

IMG_6847_zpsf660a576.jpg

IMG_6817_zpsbd9703ce.jpg

IMG_6794_zpsea23db39.jpg

IMG_6786_zps70fbe4c4.jpg

IMG_6758_zpsf8a9f6f0.jpg

Back