Statue Weta Announces Barad-Dur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly here's a pic of the DM version.
534044_380715982005734_1250196059_n.jpg

That must be mexican version

Barad dur is in the house. Ups knocked at my door 10 minutes ago. And you know what? My wife told me it costs170$ of extra fees for taxes and duties.

That means 699$+47$+170$=916$!!!!

Holy!?%¿ That thing is so expensive. It's better be good.

Just got mine (a day earlier than expected). Won't open the box until hubby comes home to help me get it out. Too delicate methinks to try to wrestle with it by myself.

:orthanc <--- not quite BD, but close enuf for smilie.

Got mine today. It's amazing! So very detailed and heavy. You cannot tell the difference between the top and bottom. Top notch collectible worth the price of admission.

Barad dur is in the house. Ups knocked at my door 10 minutes ago. And you know what? My wife told me it costs170$ of extra fees for taxes and duties.

Is that direct from New Zealand or via the US warehouse?

That's a disgusting amount to charge! Here in the UK I've not had additional charges raise on stuff I've brought from Weta and I hope Barad-dur isn't the first one I have to pay charges for, because it's already the most expensive collectible I've brought & frankly I don't have the cash to spare for extra charges

Got mine today too! #267 I think! I'll post pics when I wake up and snap some more with my better camera. Very detailed, heavy, and in perfect condition! Absolutely worth it! And so glad that I'm lucky to have only paid like 716 shipped to my house! Thank you California! Lol. Amazing. And I love the app with it, even if it is not a real eye! Gives a perfect bit of movie magic to me! :)

Got mine today too! #267 I think! I'll post pics when I wake up and snap some more with my better camera. Very detailed, heavy, and in perfect condition! Absolutely worth it! And so glad that I'm lucky to have only paid like 716 shipped to my house! Thank you California! Lol. Amazing. And I love the app with it, even if it is not a real eye! Gives a perfect bit of movie magic to me! :)

Great...glad to hear it....getting mine today I hope

Back