Statue Weta Announces Barad-Dur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you do get 100 dollars back in Weta dollars, which, with the Hobbit coming out, I will have no problem spending. But yeah, we were all expecting this for Rivendell and were pleasantly surprised. Then Rivendell set our expectations low and BAM!

I knew if it was strictly L/E it would be expensive, but not this much...I do not see this selling out quickly...I am on the fence myself...it is nice but price does hurt alot...Rivendell is a bargain compared to this one

Figure its two SS PFs or three maquettes. I dont think anyone feels good about the price but the piece looks amazing.

Does it send you guys to another page (National Bank) for payment info? The button I'm supposed to click says "pay now." Are they charging us for this now?

Does it send you guys to another page (National Bank) for payment info? The button I'm supposed to click says "pay now." Are they charging us for this now?

no you get charged only when ready to ship

If this were 1.0 meter tall it would be worth $700. But it's only 0.5m tall. Wow.

It was about $100 more than I thought but I used my Weta dollars and got it for $545 I believe. Can't wait to get it after seeing it last month. :rock

That ES of 1000 is high IMHO too for that price...nonetheless it will sell out eventually sometime in the fall I think...

Yes, you get Weta dollars for the amount you pay when the used dollars are deducted. Check at the end of you order mail, the amount earned is there.

If that's the case that's wonderful

I'm not sure why but they are trying to charge me upfront. What's the trick here? I've made 4 pre-orders before & I only paid after item was in-stock. Or I'm just doing smth wrong?

Back