Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madbutcher lets see pics of your final chapter!!

heres a bust i recently added to my collection
bust is an mmfx and i got the mask from fiberglasshockeymasks.com

427847_160376127437935_1857041614_n.jpg

i like..... very nice

hi all,

Sorry to go off topic a little. Could I ask for recommendations on a mannequin display head to put on the Jason mask?

Thanks.

Hey dude,
Unfortunately I don't have a final chapter Jason at the moment. I have the part 7 mezco and remake mezco. My first proper Jason will be a ones customs part 7 will full sculpted body and extreme attention to detail. Will post pics once he arrives. What does everyone think of the sideshow part 4? Seen him for about £100ish. If not that then any other custom you guys could recommend?

the remake was good and ****. The stupid underground tunnels annoyed me and so did the trip wire bells. As if jason would really set that **** up. he isnt smart like that. As if we can imagive jason on his hands and knees putting trip wire down. stupid

i though he looked pretty good and some of the kills were awesome

That cracked me up dude. The image of Jason on his hands and knees setting up trip wires muttering to himself about pesky teenagers! All he needs to complete that image is Tom Hardy's Bane voice! Lol :D

Very nice! Man, I've seen some awesome Jason busts in this thread. This one and the part 2 are the best ones I've seen. :rock

Hey dude,
Unfortunately I don't have a final chapter Jason at the moment. I have the part 7 mezco and remake mezco. My first proper Jason will be a ones customs part 7 will full sculpted body and extreme attention to detail. Will post pics once he arrives. What does everyone think of the sideshow part 4? Seen him for about £100ish. If not that then any other custom you guys could recommend?

When it comes to the SS Jason they're some that are better than others. I have a tendency to like all of them after you put a little work into them. That's the fun part. That seems to be the case with most people anyway. They buy the stock SS Jasons and customize them. At least that's what I've been doing. I like the part 4. He needs a repaint and the clothes need to be weathered a good bit. The best SS Jasons are parts 3, 6,7 and Vs imo. Now that's stock. The worst ones right out of the box are parts 2 and JGTH. But all of them can be made awesome. With part 2 you just need to swap out the body and shirt, fix the sack so it doesn't look like a pillow case and weather him up a bit. Jason was pretty big in JGTH but the figure looks scrawny. :lol So he needs to either be beefed up or a body swap. I know joebizz put his on a Kaustic body and it looks great.

Oh and congrads on that Ones part 7. Ive seen pics of the ones he's done and they look awesome.

Last edited:
how come no Freddy Vs Jason Jason??

i have this one But haven't been able to score a 1/6 Jason from FVJ I do have a 1/6 freddy it is the only one I don't have :slap I was lucky enough to get Beto Part 8 Sculpt just Haven't been able to finish up completely yet due to moving

007-4.jpg

oops!

sorry madbutcher, i meant to ask jason13...

jason13 lets see that ss final chapter!

The Final Chapter is One i did as a Custom I can't remember who did the head sculpt someone here is where I got it i had to redo the shirt ( Last Picture ) I used Black to weather it and it looked terrible and then the Roy is One i did myself not the Best but i tried

007-7.jpg

016.jpg

023-1.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

006-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

023.jpg

Very nice! Man, I've seen some awesome Jason busts in this thread. This one and the part 2 are the best ones I've seen. :rock

When it comes to the SS Jason they're some that are better than others. I have a tendency to like all of them after you put a little work into them. That's the fun part. That seems to be the case with most people anyway. They buy the stock SS Jasons and customize them. At least that's what I've been doing. I like the part 4. He needs a repaint and the clothes need to be weathered a good bit. The best SS Jasons are parts 3, 6,7 and Vs imo. Now that's stock. The worst ones right out of the box are parts 2 and JGTH. But all of them can be made awesome. With part 2 you just need to swap out the body and shirt, fix the sack so it doesn't look like a pillow case and weather him up a bit. Jason was pretty big in JGTH but the figure looks like Jason scrawny. :lol So he needs to either be beefed up or a body swap. I know joebizz put his on a Kaustic body and it looks great.

Oh and congrads on that Ones part 7. Ive seen pics of the ones he's done and they look awesome.

Thanks for the advice fiend. :duff
Looks like I'll get that part 4 then. The thing I don't like the most is the white stitching. The other problem is I'm crap at customizing. Any other words of wisdom?
Can't wait to get my hands on the part 7. Will be using my good camera for that and will also make a crazy video for him too.

That cracked me up dude. The image of Jason on his hands and knees setting up trip wires muttering to himself about pesky teenagers! All he needs to complete that image is Tom Hardy's Bane voice! Lol :D

LOL i could picture jason with a sean connery rip off voice like banes LOL. The names Voorhees, Jason Voorhees and when these teenagers come snooping the trip wire will ring these bells, I can use my underground tunnels to find them and kill them. Except for one... who reminds me of my mum... she was a real ***** to me so im gonna chain her up and treat her like ****...

LOL i could picture jason with a sean connery rip off voice like banes LOL. The names Voorhees, Jason Voorhees and when these teenagers come snooping the trip wire will ring these bells, I can use my underground tunnels to find them and kill them. Except for one... who reminds me of my mum... she was a real ***** to me so im gonna chain her up and treat her like ****...

Lol. Yeah the whole mum thing really p@$$ed me off! Need to watch that film again soon. Just found my copy of the blu ray.

Anyone got any remake customs?
I know there is at least one out there. Pics please!

Thanks for the advice fiend. :duff
Looks like I'll get that part 4 then. The thing I don't like the most is the white stitching. The other problem is I'm crap at customizing. Any other words of wisdom?
Can't wait to get my hands on the part 7. Will be using my good camera for that and will also make a crazy video for him too.

After you dye the shirt and weather it the color you want, match up the color as best you can with a permanent marker and use it on the stitches to blend in. You can also dry brush some paint over them as well. I did the marker trick on a pair of coveralls for Myers once and it worked like a charm. :)

After you dye the shirt and weather it the color you want, match up the color as best you can with a permanent marker and use it on the stitches to blend in. You can also dry brush some paint over them as well. I did the marker trick on a pair of coveralls for Myers once and it worked like a charm. :)

Thanks for that trick dude! :duff
One more last noob question.....
What sort of technique do you use to give the "weathered" look?
As I said, I have no idea where to start or what to do when it comes to customising so thanks for all the help guys. (I feel like such a helpless noob atm!)

I know how you feel Im still learning too. Basically dry brushing and a lot of dark washes will help you get the weathered look. Now if your like me you don't even know what those mean. :lol I will try to explain it to you but Im sure others can do better. A wash is really only a very watered down paint. Usually for weathering I use a lot of black and browns etc. Dry brushing is used to create shading and texture etc. YOu dip the end of you brush in the paint and by using a papertowel brush off any excess paint off the brush so that the paint is only faintly there on the tips of the bristles. You'll do a lot of light stroking on whatever your painting. It's difficult to explain and takes some practice to get used to. I suggest checking out some youtube tutorials to get a better understanding. That's what I did. Im a better visual learner.

I know how you feel Im still learning too. Basically dry brushing and a lot of dark washes will help you get the weathered look. Now if your like me you don't even know what those mean. :lol I will try to explain it to you but Im sure others can do better. A wash is really only a very watered down paint. Usually for weathering I use a lot of black and browns etc. Dry brushing is used to create shading and texture etc. YOu dip the end of you brush in the paint and by using a papertowel brush off any excess paint off the brush so that the paint is only faintly there on the tips of the bristles. You'll do a lot of light stroking on whatever your painting. It's difficult to explain and takes some practice to get used to. I suggest checking out some youtube tutorials to get a better understanding. That's what I did. Im a better visual learner.

Just to add to what you said about dry brushing. Wiping some off the brush is one method. However.....the true meaning of dry brushing is exactly that. It's using a dry brush. You take one brush with paint on it and dap a little on the area you want to weather. Then you take another dry brush and use that to stroke the paint. :)

Thanks again guys. :duff
Very much appreciated.

Just to add to what you said about dry brushing. Wiping some off the brush is one method. However.....the true meaning of dry brushing is exactly that. It's using a dry brush. You take one brush with paint on it and dap a little on the area you want to weather. Then you take another dry brush and use that to stroke the paint. :)

When I hear fans of Friday the 13th hate on the remake but then they defend movies like part 8/9 or X they lose all credibility for me lol, all the Jason movies have their problems even the first 3 has a couple of things that people criticize. But for me the Remake was just as good as part 3 or 4. Not the same of course Part 3 is the best one along with Part 4 and 7

but when people are okay with the turd that was part 8 or 9, while hating on the remake, that just makes no sense. ( I don't mean anyone on here, I have seen these conversations online)
I don't get how all the other movies are gold nuggets but the remake is a turd. The Remake was brutal, you had a brutal unstoppable killing machine, The new Jason was ruthless he was fast, he was angry. I loved that.
I see complains about the boobs... makes me think that the people complaining are not even Jason fans..
people complain about Jason running, again... he ran before.
complains about the acting... Again... Friday the 13th series has some of the worst acting,

every time someone complain about the remake they are complaining about something that the past movies did. Is like people don't remember the other movies at all. The remake is not perfect, the actors were not good, the movie drags a little, but that is pretty much describing every single Friday the 13th movie, I'm just saying, the remake pretty much just gave us an ordinary friday movie, it might not have been great or anything but it was pure Jason bloody goodness .

When I hear fans of Friday the 13th hate on the remake but then they defend movies like part 8/9 or X they lose all credibility for me lol, all the Jason movies have their problems even the first 3 has a couple of things that people criticize. But for me the Remake was just as good as part 3 or 4. Not the same of course Part 3 is the best one along with Part 4 and 7

but when people are okay with the turd that was part 8 or 9, while hating on the remake, that just makes no sense. ( I don't mean anyone on here, I have seen these conversations online)
I don't get how all the other movies are gold nuggets but the remake is a turd. The Remake was brutal, you had a brutal unstoppable killing machine, The new Jason was ruthless he was fast, he was angry. I loved that.
I see complains about the boobs... makes me think that the people complaining are not even Jason fans..
people complain about Jason running, again... he ran before.
complains about the acting... Again... Friday the 13th series has some of the worst acting,

every time someone complain about the remake they are complaining about something that the past movies did. Is like people don't remember the other movies at all. The remake is not perfect, the actors were not good, the movie drags a little, but that is pretty much describing every single Friday the 13th movie, I'm just saying, the remake pretty much just gave us an ordinary friday movie, it might not have been great or anything but it was pure Jason bloody goodness .

jason goes to hell sucks HUGE balls. Part 8 wasnt that bad. The remake is better than those 2 and its also better than jason X ;)

the remake isnt a bad movie. it just doesnt feel like a jason movie sometimes during it. There was new parts that i loved like the way he actually RAN!

parts of the remake jason are like the rob zombie halloweens. If they were movies about a NEW serial killer they wouldnt be that bad BUT because it has the myers name they sucked. the way its made shouldnt have anything to do with myers. Hobo myers.... please. I live in australia so ill prob never meet rob zombie but if i did i would punch him in the face for all the true myers lovers LOL

its really frustrating as a friday 13th fan. they release a movie once every 5-10 years and they try to hard. I have an idea for the movie company. GO BACK TO BASICS. Thats what made us horror fans love them in the first place. A group of teens go camping in the woods/cabins at crystal lake and get killed.. its very basic but it works everytime. Its no surprise that most ppl's fav friday 13th movies are 3,4 or 6 thats because they are the most basic story lines. no underground tunnels. no trip wires. no old buses on there side that a tunnel connects to.

jason goes to hell sucks HUGE balls. Part 8 wasnt that bad. The remake is better than those 2 and its also better than jason X ;)

the remake isnt a bad movie. it just doesnt feel like a jason movie sometimes during it. There was new parts that i loved like the way he actually RAN!

parts of the remake jason are like the rob zombie halloweens. If they were movies about a NEW serial killer they wouldnt be that bad BUT because it has the myers name they sucked. the way its made shouldnt have anything to do with myers. Hobo myers.... please. I live in australia so ill prob never meet rob zombie but if i did i would punch him in the face for all the true myers lovers LOL

its really frustrating as a friday 13th fan. they release a movie once every 5-10 years and they try to hard. I have an idea for the movie company. GO BACK TO BASICS. Thats what made us horror fans love them in the first place. A group of teens go camping in the woods/cabins at crystal lake and get killed.. its very basic but it works everytime. Its no surprise that most ppl's fav friday 13th movies are 3,4 or 6 thats because they are the most basic story lines. no underground tunnels. no trip wires. no old buses on there side that a tunnel connects to.

yeah I was not talking about anyone in here, but sometimes some of the complains of the new Jason are so stupid... Like too much nudity or bad acting, when has any Jason movie have good acting :lol

I don't know, to me this one felt just like a Friday the 13th movie, the underground tunnels was pretty cool to me because it would actually explain how Jason would know where they are and how he would be able to catch them so quickly. I see the tunnels as an answer for some of the disappearing acts that these killers do. I know some people hate them but to me they were a plus.

About Zombie's Halloween, I don't know I wouldn't compare this movie to that. That was just completely different. he completely changed the Character. At least here you know it is Jason, even if he had tunnels it is still Jason. I would compare this one more to Texas chainsaw Massacre remake than Halloween.

I still love the remake, one of the best Jason movies I've seen. I love Freddy Vs Jason because it is a really fun movie to watch with friends but this Jason was more brutal and more close to the ones from the first movies than the Jason from FVJ. At least they didn't mess it up. this movie could have been awful. like Nightmare on Elm street awful :rotfl

Back