Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to read that Book I lost my job right when it came out and bad for me still have not found another
.does he mention if it mess his friendship up with Ken .He told me Ken use to stand in for him on some of the other F13

It's all there. :wink1: I just wish he'd head to the bay area for a con so I could get him to sign it. :(

Does Freddy Vs. Jason count as a Friday movie? :dunno

I guess you could count it as a sequel for both franchises if you wanted. Personally I see it as a stand alone.

Thats what on counting.

3D
4:The Final Chapter
5: A New Beginning
6: Jason Lives
7: New Blood
8: Jason Takes Manhattan
9: Jason Goes to Hell
X
Freddy Vs Jason
Friday 13th Remake.

That makes 12.

Thats what on counting.

3D
4:The Final Chapter
5: A New Beginning
6: Jason Lives
7: New Blood
8: Jason Takes Manhattan
9: Jason Goes to Hell
X
Freddy Vs Jason
Friday 13th Remake.

That makes 12.

Nope. Freddy vs. Jason isn't a Friday the 13th movie. :nono

If you went that route, why not count both his appearances on Arsenio Hall? :lol

Because those appearences are not movies perhaps :dunno

Because, like FvJ, they're not Friday the 13th films. I wouldn't even call FvJ a Nightmare on Elm Street sequel, but given Freddy's named first in the flick, it'd be more him. But if we're going by Jason alone, then it's still only 11. Mommy was the murderer in Pt. 1.

Because, like FvJ, they're not Friday the 13th films. I wouldn't even call FvJ a Nightmare on Elm Street sequel, but given Freddy's named first in the flick, it'd be more him. But if we're going by Jason alone, then it's still only 11. Mommy was the murderer in Pt. 1.

Now thats just silly. :lol

FvJ counts in my book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Friday the 13th Goes from part 1-8

Freddy Vs. Jason is a stand alone.

And btw, I love it! I thought the movie was a blast. It was exactly like I thought it was. Just like the old Monster movie mash ups, it was supposed to be fun.

No, silly is thinking it does. It'd be a Nightmare sequel if anything, and that's really reaching.

Nah its silly thinking it doesnt. ;) I count it as a sequel to both franchises. Its dealing with both Franchises big icons. Both are the stars of the film. So it counts. Thats the way I see it.

And as I recall I remember the makers of the remake even considered the upcoming then cancelled sequel to the remake as the 13th Friday film as well. :lecture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Freddy Vs Jason is a Nightmare sequel since they acknowledge the events of the previous movies more than Jason. There is a brief talk about Jason but they focus on Freddy more, I mean, the movie opens up with clips from the other Nightmare movies, if that doesn't count I don't know what would,
Plus everyone in the movie knows about him and the adults are keeping the kids safe by hiding it, plus the Hypnocil talk that connects this movie directly to Nightmare 3.

The movie could be a sequel to both but it is much more connected to the Nightmare movies, there is no denying that. Even his house is in the movie,

I don't know why Jason fans get offended when this is brought up, It is not like Parts 8 and 9 or 10 were so great, I think if you wanted to count from part 7 to FVJ and skip the other 3 it would be fine. Since those other 3 are the worst of the series. I think having FVJ would be better than part 9, At least FVJ has F___ng Jason in the movie..... Part 9 was a horrible laughable mess, it didn't even have Jason for most of it.

2qmhyys.jpg

Freddy Vs Jason is a Nightmare sequel since they acknowledge the events of the previous movies more than Jason. There is a brief talk about Jason but they focus on Freddy more, I mean, the movie opens up with clips from the other Nightmare movies, if that doesn't count I don't know what would,
Plus everyone in the movie knows about him and the adults are keeping the kids safe by hiding it, plus the Hypnocil talk that connects this movie directly to Nightmare 3.

The movie could be a sequel to both but it is much more connected to the Nightmare movies, there is no denying that. Even his house is in the movie,

I don't know why Jason fans get offended when this is brought up, It is not like Parts 8 and 9 or 10 were so great, I think if you wanted to count from part 7 to FVJ and skip the other 3 it would be fine. Since those other 3 are the worst of the series. I think having FVJ would be better than part 9, At least FVJ has F___ng Jason in the movie..... Part 9 was a horrible laughable mess, it didn't even have Jason for most of it.

I'd also add, it didn't have Hodder in it who, at the time, was considered Jason. Further evidence they didn't want it to be a sequel. And Freddy grabbing Jason's mask at the end of JGTH was negated by Jason X, so that doesn't count either.

I'd also add, it didn't have Hodder in it who, at the time, was considered Jason. Further evidence they didn't want it to be a sequel. And Freddy grabbing Jason's mask at the end of JGTH was negated by Jason X, so that doesn't count either.

But Jason X takes place in the future even before he is frozen and the movie goes deeper into the future. So the events of FvsJ could have taken place in between JGTH and Jason X.

But Jason X takes place in the future even before he is frozen and the movie goes deeper into the future. So the events of FvsJ could have taken place in between JGTH and Jason X.

The movie does take place in the future, but not the same filmverse. FvJ just isn't a sequel to the Friday films. :nono

it could but it is a Nightmare movie more than anything. It could fit into Friday movies but the size and look of Jason are too different to count him for the Friday movies. He looks too good :lol:lol:lol He doesn't look crappy enough for a Friday movie, the production Value of FVJ alone makes it not a friday movie :rotfl:rotfl

I still don't get why Jason fans get all pissy and insulted when people bring the subject of Freddy Vs Jason into the Friday the 13th Franchise, I mean, Friday 5 didn't even feature Jason at all. And Uber Jason, more like WTF Jason,
seriously I just don't get Jason fans. I guess it is a purist mentality?
Hate on Freddy Vs Jason and Hate on the remake. But S__t Horse S__T like Part 5 9 and X are okay? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Back