Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks sharp!

Remove that flap on the right pocket tho ;) did ya do any work to his actual face? SS did okay with the final chapter Jason. The mask and clothes definitely needed additional work however.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Final Chapter shirt does have both flaps on shirt. Part 3 only has one.

Oh well ****! I messed up my 1:1! I was pretty sure he only had one flap in part 4 as well.

Oh well guess it makes sense for continuitys sake anyways... I guess my 1/1 will be the end part 3 Jason instead :p

You are not the only one! I thought so too and I bought another set of Ch.3 clothes from Beto & Lu and it was my intention to use it on Jason part 4. D**n it! Now what to do with the shirt?? :slap

Make your own flap and sew it on!

Nah. I wouldn't worry about it unless you're that picky about accuracy. It's such a small detail too.

I already weathered my 1/1 clothes (only slightly... Jason has a mainly clean look)... So no sense in worrying about the small mistake!

True. My girlfriend already said she would sew a flap on it. :)

You are right not to stress over little mistakes. :lol I can be a perfectionist (my flaw!) and I am trying to tone it down. Its driving myself and others crazy.

Can't wait to see your final masterpiece of Jason 1:1!! :clap

Me too! I ordered male fist hands 2 weeks ago and got them Wednesday... However they sent me the wrong pair (trigger hands ie gun). Hopefully they ship this new pair quick I'm getting antsy! Other than that gotta wait for the two masks and my 5 lb box of poly fiber to stuff Jason's undershirt. Mannequin way too skinny looks better with bubble wrap for the time being :lol:

Clothes are done. Axe is done. Just gotta wait for the final pieces to arrive. I also gotta buy some epoxy to fix the mannequin arms since axe is too heavy.

Thanks everyone and luckily I did not get rid of it yet so I was lucky, been a long time since I watched Final Chapter! haha

The one thing you learn with watching all the Friday the 13th movies is that consistency and continuity never is in play. LOL...so of course he has no flap in one film and it's there in the next.

Makes no sense! Oh well. It's just like the masks too. Well at least part 3/4 is pretty good with that.

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out if Final Chapter Jason had any hair? Or was he completely bald in part IV? Pretty sure he has some hair, but I do not know where on his head.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out if Final Chapter Jason had any hair? Or was he completely bald in part IV? Pretty sure he has some hair, but I do not know where on his head.

Thanks!

He had strands of hair in the back of his head. If you have the dvd or blu ray, just pause it once he gets hit with the machete. His head turns to the side and you can get a clear look

Thanks for the hint, imma try it out now!

hair.jpg

looks like hes got three pieces of hair strands, okay this is easy

And it looks like the axe I restored is not the right axe...I thought it was a single bit axe...but its double???

also I forgot how brutal Jason got played!

hair.jpg

Great vid as always Joe :) Much appreciated. Loved the video of your collection you did too.

Where did you pick up the lighting? As i'd be tempted to get some for my own cabinet.

Back