Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Sid! Can't wait to see it! So much fun reworking these old SS figs, ain't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Sid! Can't wait to see it! So much fun reworking these old SS figs, ain't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you pal.

Yep it sure is. As Ron has said in the past they have most of the stuff right but with a little tweaking here and there they really come to life.

Got the stuff from Caine today! Its from the interest thread under Rot Back To Life. Caine did a top notch work and they look awesome. I can't wait to put those together for my Jason part 6 figure. The stick to the rod is missing but Caine will ship it to me soon.

zedatevu.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Finally finished my Part 8 , I cut the neck off my beto sculpt .. re sculpted the neck on the body and repainted the head to match the body so now he has a movable head :wink1: I'm pretty happy with the turn out

20140523_092937-1_resized_zps1f015e9c.jpg

20140523_092505-1_resized_zpsa250278d.jpg

Finally finished my Part 8 , I cut the neck off my beto sculpt .. re sculpted the neck on the body and repainted the head to match the body so now he has a movable head :wink1: I'm pretty happy with the turn out

Did you use the Sideshow Jason 8 figure and just replaced the head? I really like this! Yours look so good!! That makes me want to go and get one for myself. I actually was going to stop after Jason part 6. Now I'm not so sure. :slap

Did you use the Sideshow Jason 8 figure and just replaced the head? I really like this! Yours look so good!! That makes me want to go and get one for myself. I actually was going to stop after Jason part 6. Now I'm not so sure. :slap

There is no Jason Part VIII made by SIdeshow :)

There isn't?! I assumed they made all of the parts from Pamela to JGTH

There isn't?! I assumed they made all of the parts from Pamela to JGTH

Roy and Jason Takes Manhattan Jason figures were all missing from the Sideshow line up.

That second pics is dead on phillydon21, the mask is superb. :clap

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

Beautiful work

How do you get the clothes to retain that 'wet' look if you don't mind me asking

Silicone? Cool never tried that. I use Gloss varnish for wet effects which works well but I may give that a shot next time.

13478397915_2357b59d1e_b.jpg

13478769344_cd534dd214_b.jpg

Back