Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually knew that over a decade ago. Ive been a F13 fan for a long time.

Initially I thought it was like it sounds 'ch ch ch ah ah ah' and then I read that it was actually 'kill, kill, kill' and then I actually read what it was on-line.

My devotion to the franchise is permanent. :D
2rv0.jpg

Awesome tatt, Jon!! I've always thought about adding a Myers tatt. :)

2014-05-13 15.10.29.jpg
2014-05-13 15.08.41.jpg
2014-05-13 15.12.45.jpg
2014-05-13 15.06.15.jpg
2014-05-13 15.01.21-1.jpg
2014-05-13 14.57.30-1.jpg

Head Sculpt and Hockey Mask by Caine
Painted by Steve Giunta
Clothes sewed by Lu's assistants
Boots and shirt off eBay
Custom made axe by Maisto

It's still a work in process. Not completely finished as I am not satisfied. Still need to add leather strap and rivets to the mask. Pants needs to be altered because to me it is too big and long for the figure even though I did add ankle extension pegs to it. I think the head is sitting too low on the neck and I might need to add some padding underneath. Any suggestions is welcome and I am open to criticisms, but please be kind! :lol Thanks!

Hi i sell my remake jason by one custom. search the pics in the old post. pm for detail. thanks

So my used Jason Part 7: New Blood figure arrived today and he has some paint chips onto of his head (doesn't matter as I'm going to mod/weather him from top to bottom) but his mask strap was hanging off from one side so I completely removed it as the material looked cheap and not strong enough anyways.

My question if someone could please answer it would be what is the best material to use to replace the straps? Thanks.

Apart from that he is fine but he is missing his Axe weapon.

Here he is (before I get tore into him) -

I'm looking forward to seeing what you will do with your Jason 7 figure. I remember asking about the strap for the mask as I needed to do mine also. I was told to buy a bunch of 1/6 belts, cut it into the size you want and use it as a strap by gluing it to the mask. I recently received my belts I bought off eBay and planning on doing that this weekend. Maisto does a fantastic job doing custom work on weapons and accessories. I had him make me an axe for my Jason part 3 and it's a top notch work.

Good luck working on him and I cant wait to see the finished figure.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks pal. :duff

Yeah I already have my eye on a suitable Axe for him.

A belt you say? I was thinking od faux leather or maybe something a bit stretchy.

That's what I was told. To buy a bunch of 1/6 belts and cut it out in length to fit the mask as a strap. But you could try the stretchy faux leather. Let me know how it works! Im curious where would you find a suitable axe. That particular weapon isn't easy to find. :lol

That's what I was told. To buy a bunch of 1/6 belts and cut it out in length to fit the mask as a strap. But you could try the stretchy faux leather. Let me know how it works! Im curious where would you find a suitable axe. That particular weapon isn't easy to find. :lol

Yeah I will get something worked out in regards to the mask straps.

The Axe I have my eye on (as well as the other items it offers) is the Shrunken Head Studios - Bits & Pieces : Horror Accessory Set -

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_092111a.htm

:wink1:

Oh yeah I have that set. I really like it. I plan on using some accessories to go with my Leatherface dio stand that ZsaszSays made for me and others to go with Jason.

I will be eagerly awaiting your updates on the figure while you work on it. Have fun with it! :duff

Oh yeah I have that set. I really like it. I plan on using some accessories to go with my Leatherface dio stand that ZsaszSays made for me and others to go with Jason.

I will be eagerly awaiting your updates on the figure while you work on it. Have fun with it! :duff

Looking forward to seeing it buddy.

And thanks I will be working on him over the next few weeks.

Well that picture was when it was brand new. So it had to be shaved. Thats the only time. :lol

what I meant was, would your leg hair grow in the mask? like, a hairy jason face? lol

Or does tattooing makes the hair not grow ther anymore?

Ok everything I need to mod/weather my Part 7: New Blood Jason is in 'da house' as they say.

I dyed the clothes olive green last night and they came out really good. So phase 1 is complete. I'm going to get tore into him on Saturday and Sunday.

Back