Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the video Ron. :yess:

Seeing him in the video and he looked sweet my friend. Top marks all round buddy, just don't sell him. :wink1:

Loved the video Ron. :yess:

Seeing him in the video and he looked sweet my friend. Top marks all round buddy, just don't sell him. :wink1:

Thanks man and no he is all mine!! LOL

That's not to say I won't try to make more down the road for others. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ron, nice treatment on this, he looks great. I think what I really enjoy about your vids, is the story you always put out, it really shows the passion you have for the figures.
Did you say this was an Arnie body or just the Arnie arms swapped onto another body?

Nice covering for NY sewers too, btw... :wink1:

Ron, nice treatment on this, he looks great. I think what I really enjoy about your vids, is the story you always put out, it really shows the passion you have for the figures.
Did you say this was an Arnie body or just the Arnie arms swapped onto another body?

Nice covering for NY sewers too, btw... :wink1:

Thanks man. Yeah I am Italian which means I am a talker by default. Why do you think my camera shakes a lot? I'm busy talking with my hands. :laugh

To answer your question though...it is built on a TTM20 body which is basically the Arnie body type.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just watched Friday the 13th Part III last night (I'm on a Jason marathon) and yep he is my favourite version of Jason.

I just had to watch your video on your 1/6 figure Ron on him, fabulous my friend.

Just watched Friday the 13th Part III last night (I'm on a Jason marathon) and yep he is my favourite version of Jason.

I just had to watch your video on your 1/6 figure Ron on him, fabulous my friend.

Thanks man!! I don't blame you though. Part 3 is where it really all started for Jason with the hockey mask looks. A lot of people like his look there the best.

Thanks man!! I don't blame you though. Part 3 is where it really all started for Jason with the hockey mask looks. A lot of people like his look there the best.

Yeah that was when he was at his peak, he never looked better IMO. Not overdone they got him looking great sometimes less is more.

Also due to fact that I preferred the deformed look for Jason as opposed to the Zombie he would later become.

Yeah that was when he was at his peak, he never looked better IMO. Not overdone they got him looking great sometimes less is more.

Also due to fact that I preferred the deformed look for Jason as opposed to the Zombie he would later become.

I agree. I've also preferred the deformed look to the Zombie look. I felt that a deformed look is much more humanly and that seemed more scary to me. I planned on having custom figures for part 2, 3, 4 and 6 then I'm going to stop right there. Those are my favorite parts of Friday the 13th.

I agree. I've also preferred the deformed look to the Zombie look. I felt that a deformed look is much more humanly and that seemed more scary to me. I planned on having custom figures for part 2, 3, 4 and 6 then I'm going to stop right there. Those are my favorite parts of Friday the 13th.

Yep he was more scary as the deformed Jason as well but I can see what they were trying to do by making him more 'zombie' like.

My only Jason 1/6 figure is the FVJ one but I would get a Part III one for sure.

I agree movie wise the deformed look is iconic, but I am really glad they went with the changed look. It makes for alot of great variety. The zombie look is great for figures as well. I think this is actually why Jason hedges as my favorite due to his variety of looks. Hes got alot of evolution, even in some of the looks more or less preferred. Personally from a figure standpoint, I think 7 hit a major stride, but after seeing Ron's part 8, its becoming my new favorite. Hmm, I think I'm seeing a pattern, whatever vids of Ron's I'm watching atm, then become my favorites. :lol

I agree movie wise the deformed look is iconic, but I am really glad they went with the changed look. It makes for alot of great variety. The zombie look is great for figures as well. I think this is actually why Jason hedges as my favorite due to his variety of looks. Hes got alot of evolution, even in some of the looks more or less preferred. Personally from a figure standpoint, I think 7 hit a major stride, but after seeing Ron's part 8, its becoming my new favorite. Hmm, I think I'm seeing a pattern, whatever vids of Ron's I'm watching atm, then become my favorites. :lol

It is funny but when you think of Myers you think '78, you think of Freddy you see '84 but you think about Jason and well you think of any of his 'looks' but to me Part III is the best.

Yep it was the natural thing to do turning him into a zombie so to speak as it was the best way to keep bringing him back and the looks were all great but Part III was the peak for me. And yes all Jason figures rock. :rock

Just finished up my JASON LIVES set. Here's the interest thread for those who may have missed it.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...rod-and-headstone-(-finished-head-sculpt-4-8)

5503126d7c2721d7a56422a5b0b91947_zps7d7daadf.jpg

Back