Weird Collections?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect crow/owl/eagle feathers that are in good shape that I find lying around.
I don't discriminate. Any feather, good or bad condition for me. I've got hundreds. :) Going through my personal affects and finding random feathers everywhere would probably creep a lot of people out.

I collect money from all over the world. I got money from Iran a few weeks ago.

Anyone from other countries who wants to share some of their currency with me?

I collect anything Werewolf or Michael Jackson related, anything. Been doing it for years...kind of weird. Maybe it has to do with seeing Thriller when I was a kid.

I collect modern and ancient currency; mostly just from my travels.

My fave is the Romanian 2 Lei that I have that was made special for a solar eclipse, the bill is almost plastic and has a red and blue lens built in; when you fold it in half you were supposed to be able to look at the sun/eclipse and not damage your eyes.

Kinda neat. :cool:

I collect modern and ancient currency; mostly just from my travels.

My fave is the Romanian 2 Lei that I have that was made special for a solar eclipse, the bill is almost plastic and has a red and blue lens built in; when you fold it in half you were supposed to be able to look at the sun/eclipse and not damage your eyes.

Kinda neat. :cool:

That actually sounds pretty cool!:cool:

I used to have a collection of feathers. I had been collecting them for nearly 10 years without my mom knowing, because I knew she'd make me get rid of them. So, instead when she found out, she trashed them when I wasn't home.

Back