Weird Collections?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Madden

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of fantastic collections on these boards over the years but after looking through some of my stuff I thought it might be interesting to see if anyone has a collection of weird, dumb or just plain goofy items that they are not afraid to share. I'll start the ball rolling with these...

giftcards.jpg

Yes those are Sideshow gift cards. I'm not quite sure why I started keeping them but I did and now I am kind of obsessed with them. I'm sure there are more designs out there but I have all the ones I have ever seen.

Believe it or not I have movie ticket stubs from as far back as I think 1994. I have tons of them ................. not sure why I have kept them for this long. :eek:

Believe it or not I have movie ticket stubs from as far back as I think 1994. I have tons of them ................. not sure why I have kept them for this long. :eek:

I do this too. I have a large glass jar I put them in. I have some really old ones from my brothers and parents too. :lol

I think I'm becoming a hoader!!! :horror

I do this too. I have a large glass jar I put them in. I have some really old ones from my brothers and parents too. :lol

I think I'm becoming a hoader!!! :horror

WOW!...and I thought I was the only one!....yay, crazy people!:banana:banana

I used to collect stones when I was really young and this old man who lived a few doors up from me had an electric fireplace with little red stones in it. I ALWAYS wanted one since I could see them through his backdoor and always used to look at them. One day he asked what I was alwasy staring at and when I told him he gave me one. :lol
Best present ever. :lol

I collect crow/owl/eagle feathers that are in good shape that I find lying around...also have kept all my concert stubs/passes. Good thing too, because there are some concerts, if it wasn't for the stubs, I would have totally forgotten that I went to them. I went to a ton of concerts is the 90's and a lot of them all blended together.

Boogers. I just started collecting.

No really, I collect lots of little bits of this and that. Kind of like a hoarder. I can't stick with just one thing and I hardly finish a whole line.

I have heard of a lot of people collecting movie/concert/sporting event tickets but feathers and rocks are new ones for me. :)

I collect crow/owl/eagle feathers that are in good shape that I find lying around...also have kept all my concert stubs/passes. Good thing too, because there are some concerts, if it wasn't for the stubs, I would have totally forgotten that I went to them. I went to a ton of concerts is the 90's and a lot of them all blended together.

I still have my ticket stub from U2 when they came here back in 96'

There was a tv show about strange hobbies on a few years ago and I remember one gguy had stored all his earwax. Jars and jars of it everywhere.:sick

I have a coin collection. Is that weird?

there is probably more people collecting coins than sideshow stuff so if thats weird were all weird on here :lol.

I used to do that...now i just collect phone numbers!:cool:

oh and i collect the toys that come in the happy meals and shat!! I love them trinkets! I still got some from the 80's!!! :rocks

Last edited:
Back