Weathered Kenner droids

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have over 12 R2's to customize, but work has been too crazy and I can't find the time. I thought since Winter was here I would have the time when it was raining, but it has only rained 2 time this season.

Got an R2 and a R5 I need to work on... but like others not a lot of time. I did do a quick and dirty Dagobah job to an R2 though as I wanted him to be an accessory for Yoda's Hut:

ggf-1.jpg

ggx.jpg

This thread needs some life!! I would like to collaborate with someone on this thread. I'd like to work with someone who could make (resin) molds off some parts I have been working on. It would be astromechs parts and it would be a fun task. Let me know if anyone is up to the challenge, and I will have some things posted soon.

Hey OT!!!! I am just getting back to it. I built some things and want to make some molds. Did you ever get an R4 head?

Yes I did, remember Im the one that scratch built the R4 head. The original was lost in the mail and Im still upset about that, but I did get a few copies.

Would love to see some of the Kenner/Hasbro stuff upgraded. I've thought about picking R2 and 3PO up be use for the price they don't look too bad.

I can make these for anyone who wants one...it will be unpainted/unsanded though, and will require some modifications for mounting to the droid body if anyone is interested. I know there was supposed to be a run of these before...but it never happened. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

IMG_5411.JPG

good work indeed. i have a box full of droids that need to get dirty. will be watching this thread with great interest.

Back