Weathered Kenner droids

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0937.jpg

Ahh brilliant stuff just brilliant such a simple Idea of lowering the head I am gonna pop that on my list What colour scheme you going for.

I am leaning towards the orange version. It was a simple idea...I had never thought of doing that before, this thread is challenging me to be more creative. You guys have some awesome stuff here! GONK! Here are some pics of the "decapitation".
IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

Did some preliminarily work on a R4 head. The #'s seem to work out. What do you all think?

Very happy to be back at it! Things have been really busy and today I had a day off because of technical at work, more like BS reasons. I'll start a new thread as soon as I get some plastic cut up and start the build. I still haven't finished R1:thud:

Did I ever post this? I can't recall. Done several years ago with a Hasbro 3PO and model Kit Battle Droid head.

3po001.jpg

3po002.jpg

I totally argee on the weathering.Both of you guys did a great job on the painting.The rusty/tarnished look on the c3po body looks very cool.

Awesome Droid Factory!!!!! I've always liked that pic of Kenny in r2, but I never found a good likeness of him…good luck I would love to see you pull this off.

Back