We need orcs and goblins!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Trolls!!!!!!!! More Troll Helms! and 1/6 Trolls and a Troll PF!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING ON THE TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peters out?!? NEVER! This line is far too beautiful to die! It may not be the best-seller that Star Wars is, but it's certainly the most beautiful--the costuming and detailing is matchless, and once we get the Hobbits it will start to have diversity too. This line is too good to die.

I really, really hope you're right.

I really, really hope you're right.

So do I. I really do. But then I look at some of the other lines that have gotten very limited releases, like Hellboy or Terminator. Sure, LOTR is a bigger license than either of these, but when I was reading old posts and reviews about these other lines, I was struck how people were talking like they expected to get a Buffy-like selection of characters. And yet they both ended (it would seem) with only 3 figures released (not including the minor variations in the Hellboy line).

So do I. I really do. But then I look at some of the other lines that have gotten very limited releases, like Hellboy or Terminator. Sure, LOTR is a bigger license than either of these, but when I was reading old posts and reviews about these other lines, I was struck how people were talking like they expected to get a Buffy-like selection of characters. And yet they both ended (it would seem) with only 3 figures released (not including the minor variations in the Hellboy line).

that's why I'm hoping to at least get the fellwoship done as soon as possible so if it dies at least one small part will be complete. It would kind of stink to have it end with 5-8 of the fellowship and not all 9. I would think since they used new bodies m and p are going to be done and we've seen that picture with Gandalf in the background so that would leave Gimli as the potential hole.

that's why I'm hoping to at least get the fellwoship done as soon as possible so if it dies at least one small part will be complete. It would kind of stink to have it end with 5-8 of the fellowship and not all 9. I would think since they used new bodies m and p are going to be done and we've seen that picture with Gandalf in the background so that would leave Gimli as the potential hole.

My thoughts exactly. As long as we get the Fellowship Nine, the rest is gravy. I'm certain Pip and Merry are guarantees. Gimli will eventually be made. Gandalf is just around the bend (of the Brandywine...) I also expect a Saruman announced in 2008. This line has so much potential. I would drop any other 12" line just to collect this one, if I had to.

Back