We need a Freaks racing game!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I owned at all racing games back in the day.
Mario Kart, Gran Turismo, Motocross games .. all of them ....

.. just dont have the time anymore.....

I agree, PGR4 is the choice for 360. Lots of fun, and you can play many different gametypes online...not just straight up racing. It is cheap now, they have a DLC pack available for it now, and it looks great. I already have it (if you couldnt tell.) Here are a few screens I took from the photo mode...
BigBenEnzo.jpg

ArchsEnzo.jpg

HDWheelie.jpg

I am surprised not many people are into Forza 2. It's a great game. Oh well.

I think most people who had it moved on, I know I have. It really ended up being a little underwhelming for me. I had the racing wheel and all. Now I play PGR4, and I am awaiting GT5: Prologue. I gave Burnout Paradise a try...did not like it very much.

I think most people who had it moved on, I know I have. It really ended up being a little underwhelming for me. I had the racing wheel and all. Now I play PGR4, and I am awaiting GT5: Prologue. I gave Burnout Paradise a try...did not like it very much.

I like Burnout because of the crashes. It's all about the crashes :rock

Mario Kart is the only racing game worth playing. Everything else is homosexual.

I certainly wouldn't go that far. I just get bored with every other racing game after a few days. Mario Kart is f'n awesome. Just wish it came out before the party.

Back