We Love Darklord Dave!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks DD for all your hard work,congrats Lonnie and well done to all the guys who put in for the gifts.:rock

An extra thank you from Booyah and me... who thanks to this board and Sideshow Collectibles met, fell in love and got married and now have a little Darth Critter on the way who as of Wednesday could come any time.

I would say if it was not for Dave and this board and Sideshow I would not be pregnant but that would be a weird way of saying it wouldn't it. :D

You do an awesome job... I have been blessed with having met such great friends here on the board so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Gotta throw in my thanks as well. Sorry I missed the party last night! I met a few of the freaks at SS's booth yesterday and asked them to send my hellos!

:duff :duff :duff :duff

Thanks Dave, I can't imagine how much time and effort you have put towards the board. I'm glad you got to see last night how appreciative everyone is of you.

prax

Dang, that was a cool idea for the gift basket. Thanks for all the hard work Dave and here is to many many more years of putting up with us. :duff

Cheers Dave! :duff and thanks for such a kick-ass party last night! Thanks for all the cool swag!Thanks to all the cool SS people who were really great.And especially thanks for my General Grevious PFEX artist proof!WOOT!!!!!

Last edited:
More thanks to Dave for creating this awesome board. I only wish I was at SDCC and the Freaks party. :monkey2

Lonnie, let us know when your Doom goes on eBay. ;)

to dave.........:duff. the man.........the legend................the tonner god !!!!!!!!! long live the darklord...........may your light never be....................ok thats enough of that. :D

YOU ROCK DAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!

To Dave

champagne.jpg

You're welcome Dave. Now you can't say I never gave you anything, its a shame I cant say the same for you. Not even a freakin thank you pm, jeez. You know Dave, its just take take take from you, why dont you try giving once in a while, ya might like it. You, up there in your ivory tower, look here Mr. Fancy Pants, the world doesnt revolve around you.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your gift :moon

Back