We Love Darklord Dave!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we gonna see more pics or what?

I dont know about pics but I expect to see the folowing items listed on ebay by the end of the week, electrocuting pen, a little dog that plugs into your laptop and humps your USB port, light up T-shirt with a built in wi-fi signal detector, Bluetooth laser virtual keyboard, the world's smallest 8 GB flash drive, an Amazon gift certificate and other things that any website administrator needs:cool:

Thank you Dave, very much! I also like to thank Tom and Lonnie for coming up with this nice initiative. To bad I couldn't be there to party with all of you, and congratzzzz to the winners of OUTSTANDING prizes! And now...

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!! :rotfl

thanks, you could of pm me yesterday to change it, know everyone will think i got the clap.:eek::eek: hehe i feel stupid:monkey1:lol:lol

Bah it's funny. I don't think anyone really thinks you have the clap, even though you do! :rotfl Everyone has made a silly typo, that one was just too good to let slip by. :D

Back